Raw video: Gang attacks couple in downtown Springfield

Those dudes were highly pissed. There's way more to this story than we are getting. Where was he working in relation to where the video was shot. Was he off, he had no equipment with him to be a DJ.

I just have so many unanswered questions.
How are any of these questions relevant to the assault?

Last edited:

Stuff like this boils my blood. Nothing worst than a unfair fight [emoji]128545[/emoji] she is mos def a keeper
A lot of things are worse. Murdering an 18 year old boy who has his hands in the air pleading for his life for one. 
Classic deflection. See. It works both ways. 
I don't think you know what deflection is. 

I already voiced my opinion on the attack, it was terrible. 

But what's so wrong with giving the black person the benefit of the doubt?

Not saying these dudes shouldn't be punished, but I refuse to hop on the "savage, thug, animal" train.
But you got people in here saying she dropped N bombs because of a post on fb after the incident so she deserved it or they ain't got no problem with it. People sayin and cosigning that because they are white they probably did something to instigate this which is nothing more than reverse racism. 

There's nothing wrong with giving black person/people benefit of the doubt. The problem is some people don't want it going both ways

I made this mistake before, so I will only speak for myself now.

Brah, look at it from my point of view. First the story was sounding like a "gang of black men" randomly attacked a white couple for no reason. This plays into the "thug, savage, animal" rhetoric that is so prevalent in America and on internet forums about black men. So i choose not to go that route.

In any case this just doesn't make sense to me. Remember the "knock out game" when national media where going around trying to convince people that young black men were going around assaulting white folk nationwide all for the sake of a "organized game". Tons of people jumped on the "savage" bandwagon and that story turned out to be BS.

-The difference with the Mike Brown situation was different because the initial outrage was not over the shooting itself. It was over the cops letting the body bake in the sun for hours, not even covering the body, treating the damn thing like road kill. That what cause people to go insane at first, that is what people reacted to first. And when it came time for the cops to present their side, they went straight to the character assassination.

So every dude in there arguing that I should have the same reaction to a white cop gunning down a unarmed teen and then treating his body like road kill, as to a couple getting jumped and the story making nonsense on paper, unless I buy into the "mindless animal" nonsense, I can't do it. I won't do it

Go look on Worldstar, most of the fights they post are at bars and clubs. People drink, people do stupid ****, people fight. There is in most cases more to the story.

Like I said before, these dudes should be caught and get a adequate punishment. But this story just reeks of some seek racist ****. Classic "White woman doing nothing, all of a sudden starts to get raped/sexually assaulted by a pack of black men, runs to get help, and then the poor hero and girl is violently beaten by these sex crazed, violent, pack of black men". This story ain't new, go ask my man Atticus Finch about that. :lol:

-These racist fairy tales just don't happen. But cops gunning down black boys over nothing do. So what's why my reaction would be different to those situations anyway.

Last edited:
I'm still not sure what to make of this story, but there are miscreants of all races who indulge in acts of unprovoked violence.

It does happen.

Those dudes were highly pissed. There's way more to this story than we are getting. Where was he working in relation to where the video was shot. Was he off, he had no equipment with him to be a DJ.

How are any of these questions relevant to the assault?

The girl said she was assulted outside of the place where her man was working and she went inside to tell her bf and she and her man went out to positively ID them. In the video they dont seem to be outside the same place they showed he was working it looks to be some sort of tunnel. There is post where she justifies her use of the n-word but yet she interviewed saying it wasnt a black or white thing. What gives?

The video only shows them "assulting" them not the whole story. They went straight for him and were their main focus. She only got hit once she jumped in.

How do you piss off that many people without doing something or saying something?

Last edited:

The girl said she was assulted outside of the place where her man was working and she went inside to tell her bf and she and her man went out to positively ID them. In the video they dont seem to be outside the same place they showed he was working it looks to be some sort of tunnel. There is post where she justifies her use of the n-word but yet she interviewed saying it wasnt a black or white thing. What gives?

The video only shows them "assulting" them not the whole story. They went straight for him and were their main focus. She only got hit once she jumped in.

How do you piss off that many people without doing something or saying something?

I agree definitely more to this story

****** get killed over gucci belts.

Stop overthinking it.

Large crowds + liquid courage + followers mentality = **** like this

dudes some ******* man. i hate "gangs" and unfair fights. then you hitting a woman? smh deserve to get body.

UNLESS, of course, this white guy did something to piss all of them off. idk what he couldve did but for more details i shall wait. 
Even if he did,

1) you don't punch a woman, those dudes were throwing hands at her like she a dude.

2) One of you step up and fight solo if thats the case.

I've always hated dudes that jump, they usually the weakest dudes solo.

Ok, what more to the story do you need to put the blame on anyone but the group of idiots?

Like what are you tryna justify?

Not saying what those guys did wasnt wrong. I just think there's more to it than were being told as with almost everything from the media.

****** get killed over gucci belts.

Stop overthinking it.

Large crowds + liquid courage + followers mentality = **** like this

Getting killed over something someone else wants is not a new phenom, Kane killed Able was the first.

You have to over think it, cause when you take it for face value the facts are not addresseda and mistakes are made.

What they did was not cool and they get no cool points for doing it.

I need all the facts before I pass judgement.

Lastly, this was supposedly a rap concert, yet there are no witnesses.

NT is so racially insecure it's ridiculous. I knew right away seeing the video that everyone would see it as a bunch of black guys beating a white couple as opposed to how it should be seen; A bunch of goons assaulting a couple. 

Everyone just can't WAIT to have a race war over anything in here. Pathetic.

Ok, what more to the story do you need to put the blame on anyone but the group of idiots?

Like what are you tryna justify?
no justification..

Like I said...

This will be made that black people are just it whipping random folks ***** in the street and that really isn't the case.

They were wrong...

But what we're trying to find out is what happened...

And :stoneface: trying to compare this to the mike brown situation.

Find ONE person that's cosigning what the dudes did.

With MB, there are witnesses from start to finish.

Why is it that we're using the amount of whites that are friends with non-whites as an indicator of race relations in America when the "I'm not racist, I have black friends" line is laughed at as a defense against accusations of racism?

There is b. Don't be so naive. It could be random BUT, dude could've said something out of line.

It's probable.

We don't know yet so we'll see.

So what if he said something out of line? Does that justify a 6 on 2 jumping of a dude and a WOMAN from behind?

Don't matter the race.

Need to hear why they got provoked? who cares? This  type of violence isn't okay, ever.

But.. he talked about his momma..!

Last edited:
No.

I am saying that most people "suffer" from the, "only have friends of their own race issue." It isn't just whites. Blacks, Latinos, we all "suffer" from it. So I don't know why you singled out white people there[/quote]
Yes, you do.

Back
Top Bottom