Raw video: Gang attacks couple in downtown Springfield

Haven't watched the video at all.

But 2 against 6 is wrong regardless of the situation. Dudes jumping on a female is wrong. If the couple did incite anger from the group, still doesn't make the group's actions justified. Two wrongs don't make a right. We as humans have to come to some sort of compromise.

From the looks of it, there's nothing but destruction up ahead if WE ALL don't find peace with each other

This will only reinforce closed minded racist thoughts for the usual CACs. I can't wait till this hits FOX News.

Glad the couple were not injured too seriously.

SMH @ anyman hitting a women or dudes jumping a single dude.

But what's so wrong with giving the black person the benefit of the doubt?

Not saying these dudes shouldn't be punished, but I refuse to hop on the "savage, thug, animal" train.
Is 'attackers' ok, though?
What's the point of this question?
To establish the point of protection.

I understand the weight behind "savages, animals, thugs," so I'm not suggesting we call them something that paints them more negatively than what they did.

But what about simply calling them according to what they did?

Will wait for update

But if it was truly as bad as it seems, I'm not looking down at no one. Anyone who has experienced racism on a face to face basis can relate. It's nothing nice, nothing your just going to turn the other cheek for. Every day behind the scenes we are being called ______ and ______ , could you even assume how demoralizing it would be to let someone get away with spitting on you like that, and just turning the other cheek.... I don't think so. Especially in this day and age being a black man in america, I mean, don't get me wrong every race is laced with a censorship of racism but none of it comes close to the ugliness portrayed on blacks in america. Go ahead and say "nothing can justify..."  but let it be you, I want you to sit idly by and say " No there's way too many of us", or  "let's just let it go",  "we would be cowards, lets wait it out".... it is of the utmost disrespectful thing that you can do to another person, and it is in no way! the same as fighting over randomized banter. You can be uppity now but let it be you and your friends dogged like your not worth anything in public... I want you to sit that one out. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eaten-six-men-outside-Missouri-nightclub.html
 [h1]Pictured: The bruised and bloody faces of couple who were beaten up by six men outside Missouri nightclub when the girl refused their sexual advances[/h1]
  • - A group of young men are wanted for the assault of couple Meredith Cole and Alex Vessey
  • - They were caught on camera approaching the couple and brutally beating them
  • - Cole says the men had earlier tried to sexually assault her outside a nightclub
  • - Her boyfriend, who is a DJ, went to try and identify the men when the assault happened  
  • - Both suffered cuts and bruises, and Ms. Cole says she fractured her ankle

Recently released pictures show the battered faces of a Missouri couple who were beaten up outside a nightclub late last month. 

Meredith Cole was outside the Outland Ballroom in Springfield, Missouri on Friday, August 22, when a group of men attempted to sexually assault her. 

After the traumatic attack, she went into the club to get her boyfriend, DJ Alex Vessey. The two went outside to get a better look at the group of men when the gang pounced on them, brutally beating them up in an attack which was caught on security cameras. 

Cole and Vessey were both treated for serious injuries after the ordeal at a nearby hospital.

Police are now asking for the public's help in identifying the band  of young males involved in the assault, releasing surveillance video of the beating.

Both Mr. Vessey and Ms. Cole suffered major cuts and bruises from the altercation, with Ms. Cole also fracturing her ankle in the fight.

'It was pretty brutal,' she said.

According to KY3 News, the confrontation began when Cole was standing outside of the Outland Ballroom where Vessey was working as a DJ.

She told the station she was approached by the group of men, who began to sexually assault her.

She said she went inside the club to find Vassey and alert him to the assault.

Mr. Vessey and Ms. Cole left the club to try and identify the men who Ms. Cole said assaulted her when they were set upon by a group of six young black males.

Mr. Vessey is punched and kicked repeatedly, while one of the men punches Ms. Cole in the face, knocking her to the ground.

She can be seen repeatedly trying to separate the men from her boyfriend and she is again pushed to the ground.

After most of the young men run away, a white male wearing head-to-toe black and red sneakers runs into the shot and kicks Mr. Vessey multiple times before running off with the rest of the group.

Both Mr. Vessey and Ms. Cole appear to be bleeding from the head and Cole sustained a fractured ankle.

Speaking after the attack, Mr. Vessey said he found the attack 'unbelievable'. 

'As soon as we started walking that way, about halfway down, they jumped on top of me,' he told OzarksFirst.com

'She tried to get them off me and they assaulted her too.'

'I wasn't scared,' he added. 'I was just mad that it was happening kind of unbelievable that people act like that.'

Ms. Cole said she fears the gang may strike again. 

'Hopefully they get arrested and they're not going to do that to anybody else,' she told the publication.

Police can be seen running after the suspects in hot pursuit, but the group scattered and none of the perpetrators were caught.

The are asking anyone with information to call Crime Stoppers on 869-TIPS.

[h1]  [/h1]

Last edited:
Jules Jordan, w/ the Diamond Life.  Two cops right there, and couldn't even do a damn thing?  You got the vid, you got the cops not too far back.  Come on now.  Why wouldn't the cops do something, given the fact that there weren't MINUTES away from the scene.  Should've held onto one of the guys leg or something.  

World needs more VIDS of scum bags being taught a real lesson.

Straight suckers for trying to jump them like that. Hopefully they get caught cause I would love to hear their side of the story and how they'll try and justify that attack.

Bamas. They're all bamas, including the white couple. Broad is WT as hell. No surprise her hick self was dropping the N bomb (pre or post) attack.

Last edited:
But what's so wrong with giving the black person the benefit of the doubt?

Not saying these dudes shouldn't be punished, but I refuse to hop on the "savage, thug, animal" train.
But you got people in here saying she dropped N bombs because of a post on fb after the incident so she deserved it or they ain't got no problem with it. People sayin and cosigning that because they are white they probably did something to instigate this which is nothing more than reverse racism. 

There's nothing wrong with giving black person/people benefit of the doubt. The problem is some people don't want it going both ways

Those dudes were highly pissed. There's way more to this story than we are getting. Where was he working in relation to where the video was shot. Was he off, he had no equipment with him to be a DJ.

I just have so many unanswered questions.

Back
Top Bottom