Ray J need some attention Vol. I hit it first

I don't see any Ray J Stan's (I see a lot of sarcasm), but you sound like a Stan. All respect to Yeezus, but he impregnated a woman famous for a sex tape. He's worth millions. If he's upset, he can cry in his bags of money. You know how many people would kill for HIS problems instead of the ones they currently have.

Oh, and the song is a banger. I'm about to play this three more times. :pimp:
How do u see a Stan and didnt even finish my quote bish
Reading is fundamental...
And bumping a song from a dude playing the piano singing "one wish" in all white
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=BZUZ61LchxE&desktop_uri=/watch?v=BZUZ61LchxE
It's okay Frankie, keep bumping the bish ninja anthem of the year
Not eem mad nor jimmies rustled
But you will rebuttal that I am, blah,blah,blah
I know how nt works

Do you. I'ma play this jawn once more. :pimp:

Last edited:
Play it and play it again...
Thread shows the caliber type dudes that is out in these streets consigning this
It's not even about ray j or yeezy, hell even kk
It's about blasting a song from a lame who can't just let his ex live and just be. We know her character and background and her being a h*e but society made this chick famous for that reason...that says more about our society then anything. But dudes are truly feeling some type away about this... It some scorned a**dudes in this thread
Keep up the good work....it's quite entertaining
"Stan" out

^ Son when Kanye did the **** to Kris it was all fun and games right? 

How quick dudes forget. 

Thread shows the caliber type dudes that is out in these streets consigning this
It's about blasting a song from a lame who can't just let his ex live and just be. We know her character and background and her being a h*e but society made this chick famous for that reason...that says more about our society then anything. But dudes are truly feeling some type away about this... It some scorned a**dudes in this thread
"Stan" out

Lol you calling people Stan's

There is legit feelings in your rants

"Stan" out

"Stan" out

Son. RELAX.

I can't like the song?

tumblr_mkyuifyTLu1s1c29co1_400.gif

even ye & jay gotta admit a song is a banger when they hear one

Son. RELAX.

I can't like the song?
Your entitled to like whatever you like
It's just funny how you came hard at me with the "Stan" comment not even putting my hold quote out there
It's whatever at this point, like I said it shows the caliber dudes that's walking the street listening to this(finally listened to it) and its exactly what I thought...sneak dissing I didn't grow up on that and the whole scorned,wwf, hardbody talk is laughable...this Brandys brother....I will stay out thread, it's just like arguing with ironman fanboys/ a Fox News watcher....

Son. RELAX.

I can't like the song?
Your entitled to like whatever you like
It's just funny how you came hard at me with the "Stan" comment not even putting my hold quote out there
It's whatever at this point, like I said it shows the caliber dudes that's walking the street listening to this(finally listened to it) and its exactly what I thought...sneak dissing I didn't grow up on that and the whole scorned,wwf, hardbody talk is laughable...this Brandys brother....I will stay out thread, it's just like arguing with ironman fanboys/ a Fox News watcher....
chill b.

i put her on, i put her on on on,onnnnn, I put that girl on

when-a-sexy-song-comes-on-and-no-one-is-around.gif

I quoted your whole post. No one "came at you hard."

You were calling people Stan's while sounding like one.
No you left out the part were I said yeezy has been lost since his mom died.
And as far as calling people "Stan's" which it seems ur jimmies are rustled, was because if you disagree in any capacity that this song is some bish made ish, dudes get all butthurt
Like you sir....once again you are entitled to whatever you like to listen to,but on the cool this song is the equivalent to some old Mary j blige, scorned record for lames who can't let the past go

Last edited:
And as far as calling people "Stan's" which it seems ur jimmies are rustled, was because if you disagree in any capacity that this song is some bish made ish, dudes get all butthurt
Like you sir....once again you are entitled to whatever you like to listen to,but on the cool this song is the equivalent to some old Mary j blige, scorned record for lames who can't let the past go

View media item 357352

My dude, you do realize that nobody seriously  likes this song don't you?

I quoted your whole post. No one "came at you hard."

You were calling people Stan's while sounding like one.

No I didn't. I didn't modify your post whatsoever. Go back a page and read it.

My jimmies remain intact and fully unscathed. You're the one in constant defend mode.

My dude, you do realize that nobody seriously likes this song don't you?

Real talk. The song is nice though. Regardless of subject matter. :lol:

There have been some worse, really disrespectful and vile diss tracks. This one is pretty tame. Plus it's an R&B track.

Tupac's "Hit 'Em Up" and Ice Cube's "No Vaseline" make this Ray J track sound like the Sesame Street theme song.

Last edited:
lmao at this emotional cat with the name "killa" :rofl:

i put her on, i put her on-on-on, i put her on :smokin

Last edited:
My dude, you do realize that nobody seriously  likes this song don't you?

speak for yourself. im finding me something to smang then peacing on her. next i stalk her on fb and when i see her status go from single to in a relationship i post the youtube link son. INSTALULZ.

thats what the internet is for son.

i can't wait to "i hit it first a dude"

THANK YOU

RAY JOD

^^^and this post proves me right...the only emotions I see are Stan's who can't take the heat or a joke or difference of opinion....
Gotta love the scorned Keisha Cole ninjas of nt
I will let the Frankie Oceans of this thread continue to show their Pyrex skirts
Lol

^^^and this post proves me right...the only emotions I see are Stan's who can't take the heat or a joke or difference of opinion....
Gotta love the scorned Keisha Cole ninjas of nt
I will let the Frankie Oceans of this thread continue to show their Pyrex skirts
Lol

Hold up, hold up,

What's wrong with Frank Ocean b?

Back
Top Bottom