Reactions to an Indian-American Woman Winning Miss America

I'm not surprised at the ignorance any more.

Not too long ago a black woman from savannah was awarded 12 mil in a lawsuit from a tree falling on her parked car and chopping off her leg and pelvis she also has irreversible brain damage.

You should have read the comments :x

Some white people hate to see others races winning

Not too long ago a black woman from savannah was awarded 12 mil in a lawsuit from a tree falling on her parked car and chopping off her leg and pelvis she also has irreversible brain damage.

You should have read the comments :x

But thats not winning, damn you have a link to the article?

You should have read the comments
sick.gif

I'm sorry but I just reread this and 
roll.gif
......you gave THE WORST example of someone "winning".

You should have read the comments
sick.gif

It's a damn shame you see this all the time, and especially over the most insignificant things.

There was an Asian baseball pitcher who almost had a perfect game (I believe), and you see twitter blowing up with comments like, "That's what you get for Pearl Harbor"

:lol:, like it had anything to do with it.

These racist folks definitely feel America "belongs" to them...Hopefully they can one day realize how ignorant and stupid they sound.

Needless to say, Jimmies were definitely rustled.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but I just reread this and :rofl: ......you gave THE WORST example of someone "winning".

I wasn't talking about the lady loosing a leg as winning who in the hell would think that, I was just referring to the comments people were making as if she lost a leg on purpose.

I meant winning in situations that white people usually dominate ie presidential elections, miss America, nascar,

I'm still trying to break back into the Indian girl market, I dated one a while back, fell in love not she in NYC doing her thing and I'm in KC....I'm trying to break back in. Word to George Costanza.

Sidenote, most of the comments weren't even that funny. That is the great divide, if they were funny I'd approve and they wouldn't be racist... Like...f that not worth the banning.

Last edited:
Was America always this racist? It didn't seem that bad ten years ago, but then I was young and social media wasn't as prevalent.

Back
Top Bottom