Reactions to an Indian-American Woman Winning Miss America

Guys, save yourselves the unnecessary drama and headaches, avoid dating indian girls...they're crazy I tell you.

word. I really don't usually dig indians, but I will take Sunny Leone and Priya Rai any day.

with that being said, and once again, this is nothing more than my own opinion.

I'm shocked a white woman didn't win over this chick. IN MY OWN OPINION, White women are hotter and IDK what they base a chick winning on.
That back handed compliment
Mase.gif
totally sideways, totally shouldve kept that to himself

all dude did was throw himself in with the white-washed clowns

Yoooooooooooooooo

:lol:

:rofl:

@Ry_Lynne4
Mariah Gray
This is Miss America, not Miss Muslim. #sorrynotsorry

@Cademinnick413
Cade Minnick
Are you serious??!!! The Arab wins??!!! This is miss AMERICA!!! Not miss Arabia!!! Miss Kansas is in the army and is a country girl!!! C'mon

@Buckiller14
Travis Vander Hyden
This is miss America not miss terrorist #getoffthescreen #USA

Guys, save yourselves the unnecessary drama and headaches, avoid dating indian girls...they're crazy I tell you.
I believe this, one of my homegirls who's Indian flips out on me once a week it seems
eyes.gif

After being friends with Indian American girls..I concur.  Even they say they're crazy.

However my friend from India says that Indian girls from India aren't like that.  But we'll see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if indian appreciation thread in disguise but that chick from buckwild was 
nthat.gif

Would you all think it's fair to be racist if Ms. USA wouldn't date you because you aren't Indian (as a part of her cultural upbringing)?

Last edited:
Would you all think it's fair to be racist if Ms. USA wouldn't date you because you aren't Indian (as a part of her cultural upbringing)?
Aren't most like that??

But that's way different, stop tryin to make light of the fact that people are saying disgusting things about her accomplishment

The fact that people genuinely care about a superficial contest that sends all types of wrong messages to our children like "Miss America" - is even more disturbing.

Back
Top Bottom