Reactions to an Indian-American Woman Winning Miss America

I wonder if black south africans exhibit a similar uproar when a white woman is crowned Miss South Africa? :nerd: But seriously, congrats to her she's beautiful and probably will represent America better than some of these ditzes they get from time to time who are nothing more than a pretty face and a 10cent brain. And the people saying shes "not American enough" sounds awwwwfully suggestive, and flat out stupid. They need to grow up and get out in the world. :smh: Embarassing. Congrats to her though :smokin

Would you all think it's fair to be racist if Ms. USA wouldn't date you because you aren't Indian (as a part of her cultural upbringing)?
Aren't most like that??

But that's way different, stop tryin to make light of the fact that people are saying disgusting things about her accomplishment

Maybe, but all of the indian-american people I know except for 1 or 2 are dating non-Indian men or women (black, white, chinese.....I thought it was fairly common for them to date outside of their culture in generations my age honestly :lol:)

word. I really don't usually dig indians, but I will take Sunny Leone and Priya Rai any day.

with that being said, and once again, this is nothing more than my own opinion.

I'm shocked a white woman didn't win over this chick. IN MY OWN OPINION, White women are hotter and IDK what they base a chick winning on.
That back handed compliment
Mase.gif
totally sideways, totally shouldve kept that to himself

all dude did was throw himself in with the white-washed clowns

:lol:

It's because of her skin complexion/pigmentation that's why she's looked down like that as well as many other ebony darkskin women. We're trained since a young age to think from movies and shows that the blonde hair blue eye girl is what is attractive and the ultimate win... especially for a minority.

Look at rappers even you hardly see them putting dark chocolate chicks in their vids it's always redbones or some caremel complexions :smh:

I hear crazy girls got the best yambs doe.

Crazy indian top >

Can attest to this. Down the hatch. :smokin

:nerd:

I posted this on tumblr not too long ago..

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/580096/[/URL]"]

Lol….perhaps maybe…just maybe..white people are starting to lose everything?  Lezz be real, mainstream culture is heavily influenced by black culture, the smartest people (on average) in this country are asian/of asian descent, hispanics are on track to being the largest ethnic group in the country, shoot…some of the most famous REPUBLICAN representatives are minorities (Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Allen West, Bobby Jindal…).  And now an institution that is a hallmark of white culture (white southern culture in particular) is won by a South Asian woman.

I dunno man…it seems like we minorities just might be taking everything….

(everything except nascar..because wtf..that **** is dumb and tedious as ****)
[/quote]
Sorry, this is as ignorant as the responses. Don't fight racism with racism.

Why does this surprise people?
This is the sad part, not one bit of shock from this.

I wonder if black south africans exhibit a similar uproar when a white woman is crowned Miss South Africa?
nerd.gif
But seriously, congrats to her she's beautiful and probably will represent America better than some of these ditzes they get from time to time who are nothing more than a pretty face and a 10cent brain. And the people saying shes "not American enough" sounds awwwwfully suggestive, and flat out stupid. They need to grow up and get out in the world.
mean.gif
Embarassing. Congrats to her though
smokin.gif
I just read this at work and legit laughed out loud.

Not sure if indian appreciation thread in disguise but that chick from buckwild was :nthat:

View media item 581326
She wants to be a redneck so bad doe lol, she was the baddest on the cast BY FAR, no other chick was even close, but the way she acted, you would've thought she was one of the ugly friends who would do anything for attention

Would you all think it's fair to be racist if Ms. USA wouldn't date you because you aren't Indian (as a part of her cultural upbringing)?
Aren't most like that??

But that's way different, stop tryin to make light of the fact that people are saying disgusting things about her accomplishment

Maybe, but all of the indian-american people I know except for 1 or 2 are dating non-Indian men or women (black, white, chinese.....I thought it was fairly common for them to date outside of their culture in generations my age honestly :lol:)
Where is this???? The only Indian people I've seen are with other Indians or whites, and on top of that are your friends mostly girls?? Idc if it's Indian guys dating everything under the sun, minority guys will always date outside of their ethnic group quicker than the women will

Aren't most like that??

Where is this???? The only Indian people I've seen are with other Indians or whites, and on top of that are your friends mostly girls?? Idc if it's Indian guys dating everything under the sun, minority guys will always date outside of their ethnic group quicker than the women will

Actually yeah, :lol: I know more Indian girls than guys...I grew up in Philly, college in Pittsburgh and met a few of my roommates' friends/coworkers down here in the DC area so I'd say out of the 8 Indian kids I know who are in relationships, 2 were with brothas/4 were with white guys/2 were with Asian-Americans with roots in other countries (not India)....this is obviously small sample but I know 4 of these people pretty well and have known em since middle school and they've always gone outside to date others, one of em including me :lol: . That's just my experience w/ people though, maybe its not as normal as I thought

I'm not even shocked. We live in s country where Nativev Americans are still being called Indians. Congratulations to her, she's a beautiful American woman.

I wonder if black south africans exhibit a similar uproar when a white woman is crowned Miss South Africa? :nerd: But seriously, congrats to her she's beautiful and probably will represent America better than some of these ditzes they get from time to time who are nothing more than a pretty face and a 10cent brain. And the people saying shes "not American enough" sounds awwwwfully suggestive, and flat out stupid. They need to grow up and get out in the world. :smh: Embarassing. Congrats to her though :smokin

To answer your question: no, they don't.

Last edited:

I would think they would be outraged by the wealth disparity more than a stupid contest.

I would love to know where all these fine Indian women hang out. I have been to several places with significant Indian populations, and never in my life have I seen a fine one. The only good looking ones I saw were on tv

I would think they would be outraged by the wealth disparity more than a stupid contest.

I would love to know where all these fine Indian women hang out. I have been to several places with significant Indian populations, and never in my life have I seen a fine one. The only good looking ones I saw were on tv

Plenty in SoCal

the ones i knew in college were mostly from northern jersey, queens, texas, northside chicago (rogers park area)...

This just shows how stupid we can be sometimes. I wish I could give a **** about some **** that doesn't even matter. Like, this seriously does not matter at all.

Back
Top Bottom