Real talk, NT would you date a CUTE chubby chick?

Originally Posted by Sno Nuff

173179362_effb933f41.jpg

939937df-f3f3-4684-ac47-cf9e979b5ff7

Man oh man...
devil.gif

god damn.

I can't do chubby but she would probably get a pass.

Originally Posted by ballhog13

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

OK NT, I usually wouldn't do something like this but I'm bored so here ya go....

I dated her once....this is about the biggest I would go though...

i'm sorry but how is ANYONE giving this female a pass?!?!?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

no amount of alcohol could get me to drop this low
sick.gif

Mannnn please! U remind me of one of those dudes that Ludacris is talking about at the end of that song with T-Pain"One More Drink"
laugh.gif

I don't know what yall fools talkin bout........... the majority of chubby/thick chicks are freaks
eek.gif
devil.gif

They obviously probably feel the need to make up for their "chubby/thickness" so their extra cool and usually have pretty humble personalities theopposite of those popsicle sticks that thinks fitting a size 0 makes them royalty
sick.gif

smash - Hell yea word to Steve Austin
pimp.gif

wife up - No problem
wink.gif

my 2

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

thick, or chubby?

depends on where the chubbiness resides.

if it's in the chest and backside/thighs... FASHO. mo' cushion for the pushin'...

if it's all in the midsection, ala Muffintop, then i'ma have to pass...

yeah i would date a cute chubby chick if she had a nice personality. I knew some chubby and fat girls that think they are all that. I cant mess with themtypes.

I know we all have our certain preferences that we like like, but you guys be OD'ing
Judging from past PYP's some of you guys have super high standards FOR NO REASON AT ALL
and I'll leave it at that.

Originally Posted by early90s

I know we all have our certain preferences that we like like, but you guys be OD'ing
Judging from past PYP's some of you guys have super high standards FOR NO REASON AT ALL
and I'll leave it at that.
laugh.gif

Jordan Sparks, America Ferrera No, it's because their J game does not support the disregarding of the weight. Toccara on the other hand her J game gets herall types of passes
342764447.jpg

342764423.jpg

342764432.jpg

342764439.jpg

Good Golly Miss Molly, she could break all the planks on my bed

Back
Top Bottom