Real talk, NT would you date a CUTE chubby chick?

I wouldnt go so far as callin fresh an elitist. Fat bastard actually is funny at times ...

Eh yo Ant! Ol girl sweater is stretched almost to the brink of extinction ...
eek.gif
!@#$.

On topic. I have, but never in public.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

The last time I posted her full pic (December '07 or around that time) some lame decided it would be cute to tell her
which is why ill never post a females pic on here
too many "funny guys" on nt

Can't do skinny chicks...no fun in the sac.dudes tho skew the lines...there's a diff. Bet. Thick....chubby.....fat.....a lot of the pics of chicks inhere are thick....tocarra is not chubby....america is not chubby....oh girl that duke posted was a little chubby...but nonetheless she could get it.....ravenactually looks like she lost weight in that pic posted...
laugh.gif
some dudes up here jus don't kno the diff....
smh.gif
at some of the pics...I guess amanda bynes isthick too huh?

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

No. Here's a pic of my ex, this is the "biggest" i've been with
laugh.gif
.. I usually date slimmer girls or girls her size. I can't mess with a big girl.

(the one on the right)
14sp2r9.jpg

smh.gif
@calling her chubby

FRESH YOU GOTTA BE KIDDIN ME MY MAN

Of course but I just don't think it's a good look if the woman is wider or taller than the man in the relationship. Even when I date "chubby"girls, they still have "petite" frames.

Hells yea mutha @%+ yes I would. One thing I can say about chubby chics.... they keep themselves up and got some confidence. They got great top and a big warm@%+
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Where did I call her chubby??.. I said that's the "biggest" I'vebeen with.. I'm not saying she's LARGE because obviously she's not.. but her size is been the "biggest" I've been with. And like I said, I don't date broads that resemble Mary-Kate and AshleyOlsen..[/color]
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

Hell, I'm just gon say it. Pic from 07 looks like a variant Thykerjobs ...
nerd.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]No comment.[/color]
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]But fam, what does that have to do with anything?
laugh.gif
You dudes are too much[/color]

Where did I call her chubby??.. I said that's the "biggest" I've been with.. I'm not saying she's LARGE because obviously she's not.. but her size is been the "biggest" I've been with. And like I said, I don't date broads that resemble Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen..
smh.gif

Hell, I'm just gon say it. Pic from 07 looks like a variant Thykerjobs ...
nerd.gif
No comment.
roll.gif
But fam, what does that have to do with anything?
laugh.gif
You dudes are too much

Nothin ... Just a funny observation. If anything I'd say you dont stray to far from the mean.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by FifthName

^ Damn shes gonna have some back problems in the future
Yeah, from me, Im straight dislocating vertebrae.
Word fam. I got winners, %+@%. My God... I'd have her lumbar system looking jacked...

Nothin ... Just a funny observation. If anything I'd say you dont stray to far from the mean.
laugh.gif
So you're calling both of them average? *confused*

Have I been outta school that long?
laugh.gif

I was sayin if the pic from 07 is the average/ mean, your object of affection here is above that mean, but not far.

wait fresh product is fat? The !%* he says about big girls i coud have sworn he was skinny.

why does its censor !*$%*-h?

Back
Top Bottom