Real talk Ricky Ross has been the best rapper for the past couple of yrs

Lupe is wack right now. Nas still is the best lyricist.

Ross might be the best 'rapper' .All i know is he has had the best production for the past couple of years maybe

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Lupe is wack right now. Nas still is the best lyricist.

Ross might be the best 'rapper' .All i know is he has had the best production for the past couple of years maybe

Why is Lupe wack right now? Please do tell.

indifferent.gif
Isnt he a cop? and people still listen to this clown?

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by Rhymestein

Somehow, through all of the drama with Curtis and him (Ross) being exposed as a fraud, he has managed to not only get better, but also gain more respect from people like me who used to think he was ok (as a rapper) at best.

I hate to give him a pass after being exposed as a fake, but he really is good at what he does.

His image (and that's all it is) works. He really is the new "black and ugly as ever" rapper. (can't bring myself to type you-know-who's name next to Ross')

The best though? Nah.
What exactly is fake about being a C.O.? still don't understand that..
If anything, he's been exposed as a LIAR..which everybody HAS BEEN in some context.especially in entertainment..

Lying and saying that he wasn't a C.O., when he was, is what I would call fake.

See the second definition and say you're sorry.
So you basically just defined almost every rapper in the game huh man!?
And what has Ross claimed TO BE that he is not? not to be technical, but that's what you did..

Somehow, through all of the drama with Curtis and him (Ross) being exposed as a fraud, he has managed to not only get better, but also gain more respect from people like me who used to think he was ok (as a rapper) at best.

I hate to give him a pass after being exposed as a fake, but he really is good at what he does.

His image (and that's all it is) works. He really is the new "black and ugly as ever" rapper. (can't bring myself to type you-know-who's name next to Ross')

The best though? Nah.

That ^

Originally Posted by mykeeubz

indifferent.gif
Cmon now dude had a job. You not gonna listen to dude cause he had a job, or cause he lied? You listen to Jay, he lost 92 bricks he had to fall back
roll.gif

laugh.gif
..*facepalm* but all jokes aside..I understand where you coming from GJ..
I just feel if we held every rapper to that standard, there would be only a handful to listen to..
%@%!, if we held ourselves to that standard, it wouldn't uphold..admit it or not..

Lupe is a great lyricist, but there are rappers that are better.
Jay to me is not the best rapper alive. Hes the king of Hip-Hop, but not the best rapper.

Im just saying dude was a cop and hes wack since he lied, and i love how he uses rick ross as hes rap name since he never ever push anything close to what the real Rick Ross did.

Originally Posted by Thank Me Later

Lupe is a great lyricist, but there are rappers that are better.
Jay to me is not the best rapper alive. Hes the king of Hip-Hop, but not the best rapper.

Since Lupe has been on the scene he is better than Nas

I most definitely could go with either lupe or rick ross. Ross has absolutely no doubt had the best rap album of 09 and agreeing with the previous statement ross is only getting better. Now i know im get a lot of hate for saying it but ross is what jay should be lyrically. There hasnt been anyone that has spit it like ross ever and my even be in a class of his own. Also lupe's diamonds is hotter than any consicence track that nasir has ever spit.

Im just saying dude was a cop and hes wack since he lied, and i love how he uses rick ross as hes rap name since he never ever push anything close to what the real Rick Ross did.
tired.gif

hmmm...

Lupe? Rick Ross?

2 of my favorite rappers straight up. two different types of rappers, but Ross is one of the best in the game. most people either sleep on dude or hates on him.

but Ricky got flows and he does it pretty effortlessly. have you guys ever seen him freestyle? !%#+* !%$*+$% great

Originally Posted by devv

indifferent.gif
Cmon now dude had a job. You not gonna listen to dude cause he had a job, or cause he lied? You listen to Jay, he lost 92 bricks he had to fall back
roll.gif
Exactly...
laugh.gif

Ain't no fallin back from that...

*%#*# and his ENTIRE fam would've been a deaded...

Ros is the best progress rapper..

he's def the MOST CONSISTENT with GOOD music

you can't deny that

freeway1.jpg

Alot of yalll need to quit acting like you know whats going on in the streets. 

EVERYBODY knew Ross was a cop C.O. when Hustlin came out. C.O.s arent police officers nbody cared then the only reason people cared last year because 50 made cartoons and internet surburbia thought it was cool.

Back to the topic music wise Ross has been making the best music past couple of years

I guess I finally needed to give Ross a listen, never heard any of his stuff besides his radio singles.  Even before his C.O. exposure, I didn't like his image/or the persona he tried to portray.  Is he really that nice to be brought up as the best for the past few years?

Originally Posted by PresidentHudson

I most definitely could go with either lupe or rick ross. Ross has absolutely no doubt had the best rap album of 09 and agreeing with the previous statement ross is only getting better. Now i know im get a lot of hate for saying it but ross is what jay should be lyrically. There hasnt been anyone that has spit it like ross ever and my even be in a class of his own. Also lupe's diamonds is hotter than any consicence track that nasir has ever spit.
Quote of the month and we only 4 days in.

I'm gonna pray for you tonight.

Back
Top Bottom