Real talk Ricky Ross has been the best rapper for the past couple of yrs

Originally Posted by dakid23

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

This is ridiculous! Ross has not been the best rapper in the last couple of years. That is absolutely false. Jay-z is not the best rapper. what justifies that? Him being at big basketball events? BP3? or just nut riding as usual? He maybe hip-hops representative to the world right now because dude is everywhere but that doesn't mean he is the best. Lasty, how is Ross even mentioned in the same sentence as Jay-z, Lupe and Nas? It's crazy I tell ya!
v328no.gif

How old are you?

Jay's Catalog >>>> any rapper ever (pound for pound)

any rapper ever o_O ??..Nas is very much alive don't let his current finical or M.I.A status fool you

How old are you?

_'s Say Anything These Days I Tell You
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

but to the subject at hand... Ricky is making some damn, DAMN GOOD MUSIC. Thats as far as I'll go.

LOL @ dude riding Jay, we aiint talking about catalogs this is about now, and Jay has been off for a while,

As for this thread, what a joke. No wonder people hate this forum.

The Natural Mystic wrote:

This is ridiculous! Ross has not been the best rapper in the last couple of years. That is absolutely false. Jay-z is not the best rapper. what justifies that? Him being at big basketball events? BP3? or just nut riding as usual? He maybe hip-hops representative to the world right now because dude is everywhere but that doesn't mean he is the best. Lasty, how is Ross even mentioned in the same sentence as Jay-z, Lupe and Nas? It's crazy I tell ya!
v328no.gif

How old are you?

So Nas doesn't exist? Ghost has a catalog the can contend with Jay's, hell it might even be better. You grow the ++%% up. oh BTW I'm 24.

Back
Top Bottom