Real talk, some people need to learn how to properly brush their teeth.

I shouldn't be able to smell your breath from four feet away. @$!@ is nasty. Embarassing that college aged students as well as other adults still don'tknow how to brush. The teeth are important but pay attention to the gums, upper pallette as well as the tongue.

how funny.

a coworker of mine was sitting next to me and her breath was STANK

i started gagging

pause

I dont think that they're not brushing properly
ohwell.gif
......they'reprobably not brushing at all
laugh.gif

or Some people just have that breath where the stench is permanent, I swear this dude in HS I could smell what he was saying from across the hall
sick.gif

People still dont understand how important it is to floss, and brush the tongue. VERY IMPORTANT!!

Originally Posted by RellNye

I shouldn't be able to smell your breath from four feet away. @$!@ is nasty. Embarassing that college aged students as well as other adults still don't know how to brush. The teeth are important but pay attention to the gums, upper pallette as well as the tongue.
It doesn't necessary mean they're improperly brushing their teeth. They can also just A. ate something bad or B. have a tooth decaysomewhere in there causing the bad breath.

This is why I always carry a pack of gum in the backpack and have one after I eat.

Originally Posted by piczon1983

People still dont understand how important it is to floss, and brush the tongue. VERY IMPORTANT!!

I hate to admit this but if I don't floss for like two days in a row then I do it the floss smells like death when I finally do.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Well college students in general are some of the the nastiest people I've ever met. But I agree. I have to admit I don't floss as much as I should.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]While we're on the subject, what is the best whitening toothpaste on the market? smile isn'tso bright anymore[/color]
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by enyceking

step your hygiene game up.
dentaktonguecleaner_medium.jpg

yo this tongue scraper is the best thing for bad breath... gotta follow through with sum of this for the entire effect to take place tho...
listerine.jpg

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]While we're on the subject, what is the best whitening toothpaste on the market? smile isn't so bright anymore[/color]
ohwell.gif
rembrandt-superior-whitening-toothpaste-dn.jpg

+
listerine_whitening_rinse.jpg

=
happy.gif

word... I got a couple co workers who's breathe smell like they been nibbling on dumpster contents for breakfast... it aint even cool... like I always playit off by stepping back a couple feet or offering some gum.. one of must've got the hint cuz he just bought some scope like 2 days ago and announced it toeveryone he got it on sale...

gotta hit the upper palette and the tongue when smoking that reggie miller and drinking.....

I get the mean morning breathe but after a little brushing and mouthwash Im good ... some cats dont even attempt to keep they oral hygiene up to par

one thing that helps is drinking atleast a gallon of water a day, cut out all soda and juices...
water contains no calories, so its a double benefit too...

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I'm super thorough. I even brush under my tongue, my cheeks, and the roof of my mouth.
YOUR CHEEKS?
the Eff?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Well college students in general are some of the the nastiest people I've ever met.
I agree, some people need to step their hygiene game up

Some people have stomach problems that give them bad breath. That is not as easy to fix.

and people with yellow teeth
sick.gif
what's up with that? you might have the freshest breath but got yellow teeth
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

crest white strips are so easy to use. and so effective.

Fresh breath is my #1...if u have bad breath I won't even give you eye contact

And I can't stand when I see a bad chick lookin real good..go up to her and either her grill is messed up or her breath is kickin like Bruce Lee lol

Back
Top Bottom