REAL TALK, What is so special about the Air Yeezy?

I never understood the hype for the shoe and the fact that they retail for $215.. All I know is that Lantern west wears them, but they look pretty much like generic Nike Shoes.. Why are these so special???

I never understood the hype for the shoe and the fact that they retail for $215.. All I know is that Lantern west wears them, but they look pretty much like generic Nike Shoes.. Why are these so special???

Originally Posted by FDUB

QFT.  If they werent limited no one would even want them.

QFT.  If they werent limited no one would even want them.

Hype

Hype

1st ever collab with nike from non-athlete (eminem and others didn't get their own sneaker...just own colorway) ....also limited to 3000 pairs total according to nicekicks.com

1st ever collab with nike from non-athlete (eminem and others didn't get their own sneaker...just own colorway) ....also limited to 3000 pairs total according to nicekicks.com

nothing besides the fact that they are a hipsters dream come true....

and whats with "lantern west"? is it b/c he's flaming? if so thats his new name as far as im concerned...

nothing besides the fact that they are a hipsters dream come true....

and whats with "lantern west"? is it b/c he's flaming? if so thats his new name as far as im concerned...

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Hype
and limited quantities...that's what the shoe game has de-volve into these days.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Hype
and limited quantities...that's what the shoe game has de-volve into these days.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom