Real talk who has been with a big girl VOL. Slamu

who has been with a big chick......

how was it???

how did it smell???
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I already told my story on the big girl I was about to take one for the team with

200+ and up

lets hear them

[color= rgb(255, 153, 255)]buuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!![/color]

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

how was it???

how did it smell???
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I already told my story on the big girl I was about to take one for team with

lets hear them

[color= rgb(255, 153, 255)]buuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!![/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Where Chi City at with his big girl story, had me
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
last night with that and his other stories

How big we talking?

I've knocked down some chubby chicks in my day

But I can't get down with these 250 plus chicks
smh.gif

when I was in my clubbin days ive def taken some Ls and humped a BBW or 4, but atleast they were somewhat pretty.

I always drunk so i just pictured it as 3 pretty girls rolled into 1

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

when I was in my clubbin days ive def taken some Ls and humped a BBW or 4, but atleast they were somewhat pretty.

I always drunk so i just pictured it as 3 pretty girls rolled into 1
what she smell like
sick.gif

let me tell yall about this broad i messed with about a year ago....she was about 200 tops iono she had a model face at least....but yea i fingered the {()}and also smashed but i coulndt get the smell out for about a week no joke i kept scrubbin with soap but it wouldnt come out....alas it did but yea thats mycontribution

knocked one down the summer of 07
smh.gif
...needed some bad that night n she was my only option...snuck her in real late thinkin my roommate was sleep smh...foolwas up in the living room watching tv....i caught hell for that
laugh.gif

200+? Nah man. I hooked up with a girl that was about 5'5 150 and I liked it. I wouldn't do it again, but I liked it.

But 200+? nah man

she was thick in the right places dog plus model face plus she made a appoinment for pipe but not a beachwhale looking thang

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

how was it???

how did it smell???
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I already told my story on the big girl I was about to take one for the team with

200+ and up

lets hear them

buuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!

Well the 5'5 150lb girl that I knocked down had big boobs. I remember lifting them up to go under and it was mad sweaty
laugh.gif
. And I didnt even breathe I just jumped right outta there and decided to skipall that....

My girlfriend of 2+ years is big. Unlike some of the ones yall probably have mess with..........she has excellent hygiene. No bad smells,unless it's right after her period is done. She is a great woman. We were great friends before we started dating. So her size was never a issue to me.

I know I will get flamed for being real, but oh well.

back in like 06 my cousin had just finish gettin head and smashing this fat chick....probably 5'2 170, maybe

he tried to warn that that thing wasnt smelling too fresh, but seeing that i was tryna get my #'s up, i still went in for the kill

next day she came through and topped me off, that's all i really wanted, but her fat *%* forced her self on me....

it was a nightmare. i cant front, i only lasted about 30 second...got up...went to the bathroom and "
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
"

that thing smelled like hot garbage/skunk/onions/a $5 foot long with everything no hot's/& armpits.....

straight told shawty my mom was coming home soon and never talked to her since

Originally Posted by pip777

My girlfriend of 2+ years is big. Unlike some of the ones yall probably have mess with..........she has excellent hygiene. No bad smells, unless it's right after her period is done. She is a great woman. We were great friends before we started dating. So her size was never a issue to me.

I know I will get flamed for being real, but oh well.
Congrats.

But how big? If you don't mind. Because theses guys are talking about BIG

Back
Top Bottom