Realest Thing I ever heard about God/Religion...

"We turn dope heads, dope fiends into productable citizens in society." Can someone elaborate this? or maybe I heard it wrong...idk

The realist thing you have ever heard about god or religion is a multimedia video via "the source"? I like PAC too, but have you not heard of Socrates?...Bertrand Russell?.....

Good video. "Only god can judge me."
pimp.gif

A FEW good points were made,but it wasn't THAT deep.

Pac disciples... please paint me not as an enemy that must be ridden on.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

A FEW good points were made,but it wasn't THAT deep.

Pac disciples... please paint me not as an enemy that must be ridden on.
laugh.gif
 all this

Originally Posted by kix4kix

The realist thing you have ever heard about god or religion is a multimedia video via "the source"? I like PAC too, but have you not heard of Socrates?...Bertrand Russell?.....
NT aint discussing no philosophers man
laugh.gif
and philosophy is probably the most unappreciated study and profession in this country, especially when it comes to ppl most of the time debating/discussing/talking about the individual and society and how they should function.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by kix4kix

NT aint discussing no philosophers man
laugh.gif
and philosophy is probably the most unappreciated study and profession in this country, especially when it comes to ppl most of the time debating/discussing/talking about the individual and society and how they should function.

Completely agree.
For all the talk about the STEM degrees being the only "legit" ones, few actually know that most prominent physicists, mathematicians, and chemists published philosophical papers. 
It should be taught in high school.

Back
Top Bottom