Really Want this shoe but is it worth it?????

I would say just get the pack! Because if you really want the shoes this is probably the last chance to get the IV's in this CW! People will eventuallywant a pair of XIX later on and with alot of newbs coming onto the jordan scene you will be able to get rid of the XIX for a resonable price! My advice wouldbe to trade some of your current shoes straight up for the IV's!

better to buy the whole pack and just TRY selling the xix's....if not then you got an extra pair of beaters, or you can just retire the OG's

Tough call! I have both the '99 Bred IV's and the White and Cement IV's, my Cement's fell apart just last year, I mean the whole sole justexploded on me, but my Bred's are still in tact besides a few cracks in the paint, but dude I baby those joint's more than my kids, lol. I'mplayin' but still those CDP joint's are crap in comparison, I wanted another pair of Bred IV's so bad but once I saw the one's in the pack Icouldn't bring myself to drop $300 plus for those, then again I droped $120 for the military's and those are even worse. It's basically your call,buy some 99's that have a really good chance of falling apart at 1st step or for half the cost buy some cheap joints from the pack that barely feel likeJ's. It's a toss up homie. Good luck!

The cheapest I've seen this pack is $232 at Modells. Wait a little bit until they sell for $200 or check Dr. Jays which I'm sure has em for cheap. Igot my IV/XIX pack at Dr. Jays about 3 weeks after release for 239.99 + tax. I hated the XIX's but shockingly like them quite a bit now. Keep an eye out,there's always a deal somewhere.

I would just pass on the pack all together, neither of these shoes are worth that much money.

Back
Top Bottom