Reasonable IV & XIX pk.

Well this pack is going to be a good one so I took a second to see what shoees would be reasonable for the pack,,

or

At first I had thought that it would be the other way around,,I thought it would be the white XIX`s with the white IV`s or the black IV`s with the blackXIX`s,,but look at the confirmed packs,,theres always one shoes that is primarily black with another shoe that has more white,,but either way are their anyother ideas yall have come up with

theres also a chance that they`ll do wat they did with the XIV`s in the 2nd countdown pk.,,
make a whole new colorway

You can't go wrong with either of the IVs. I'm pretty sure the Black/Red XIX will be in the pack.

I'd prefer the second option there strictly for the white/grey XIXs, which were the best color.

i like the first pack you proposed White/Cement IV's/Black & Red XIX's
smokin.gif

good package choices because too black red sneakers is a waste of 300+ but i'd choose the white cements and black XIX. Neither of those could be a packagebecause they are going to have a regional XIX

Most people are going to buy this pack for the IV, the XIX isn't exactly a popular shoe so JB may not bother creating a new colorway for it....

I could see them going for a white colorway with with black patent. The Cool Grey XIX would be too much to hope for.

i bet the xix's are going to release in the pack with a retro+ colorway.
not all the jordans are releasing in og colorways, for example the xiv's

I would love 4 it 2 be the second ones I got the black and red 19's. And have always wanted the black 4's since i havent had them since i was littleand the white and flint 19's look clean. And on another thread they said the 19's would be an original color.

Originally Posted by a7rome

theres also a chance that they`ll do wat they did with the XIV`s in the 2nd countdown pk.,,
make a whole new colorway
thats not funny

Back
Top Bottom