Recent purchases you regret Vol. Bad buys

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Over th least year, pick one. Considering I don't wear cleats with molded studs on turf and I play on turf 95% of the time. Waist of money but I knew that much.
What size are you
laugh.gif
.  I wear FG studs on turf.  If we are talking field turf fields.  Actual turf shoes are too heavy.  You spend a lot on cleats Elite Legends, Elite CTRs and Superflys?? and you don't wear any of them?

And to dude who said the dyson
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i try to tell people that vacuum is like the greatest thing ever.  But they don't want to hear it with that price tag. 

I regret White Cement IVs kinda.  Not worth $160 bucks at all.  They are basically plastic shoes all around.

Some Publish Camo pants that for some reason fit weird on me.Now they are going to just sit in the dresser along with all my other pants I don't wear. From now on, I'm going to stick to RRL for pants.

Nothing. All of my purchases within the last year or so have been
carefully thought out. Learning to be responsible and not impulsive
with money ftw
pimp.gif

i bought a nice %$% coat for a $%+* load and it was ruined by the tailor ... thinking about doing a chargeback on it ... smfh

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

MW3. Easily my worst purchase as of late.

^ That - I think i have played it like Twice in the last 6 months

A pair of Navy blue Prada Americas cup sneakers. havent taken them out of the box and will never be wearing them. Now i need to carry them all the way back to the states with me in a month...

WD TV live hub 1TB.....thing was DOA...so i returned it for a refund....you would think western digital would be so much better with their products 
30t6p3b.gif

mindless shopping at the mall.... i ended up blowing 300 dollars in 3 days and only had 2k12 to show for it

For me it was a 2010 charger. Had to get myself a newer model couldn't stand looking at the previous interior.

Possibly some 600 dollar skates.

Itwas such a good deal though. Them $%%* run for 799.99 and dude sold them to me for 599.99 = 10% Discounted (but w/ tax included it came to close to 600 bucks)

I've yet to skate in them so idk.. we'll see but right now im just like "Why did i just do that?" -___-

Nothing really recent, but man do I have a pile of stuff collecting dust!

Video games, damn. When I bought my PS3 I didn't realize how little time I'd have for gaming:
-NBA 2k11 (still sealed)
-Assassins Creed 2 (sealed)
-Batman: Arkham Asylum (played once)
-Transformers: WFC (played once...and I'll probably buy the sequel right when it hits)
-a whole bunch of musics games + plastic instuments I'll most likely never touch again: Guitar Hero, Rock Band, Singstar/Rapstar...

Books:
-stack of graphic novels I thought I'd read during a long haul flight (Maus, a bunch of Batmans)

Movies:
-where do I begin? Not just blu-rays, olds dvds from way back. The kicker has to be my complete Lord of the Rings Extended Trilogy still sealed, bought in 2004.
embarassed.gif
 My master plan was to marathon the whole thing in one sitting, which would be like 10hrs straight. One of these days.

I was in NY this weekend and spent a bunch of dough eating...

Food is expensive there, and it was vacation though
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

i just signed a 1 year contract w/ this gym that's $200+ a month ... i'm scared I'm not going to go enough haha
also, though I haven't gotten them yet, I want these sunglasses that are like $180 that I know I don't need, and I'm going on a trip to AC and the borgata is mad expensive. I will regret both of these lol

I got a haircut the other day. The only reason i went in there was because the barber was sooo damn fine. Light skin chick with a ridiculous body and low cut top. Tall as hell too so she would bend over and I would see soo much tittay through the mirror. would prolly be worth the 20 if i got a lap dance but after it was all done the haircut sucked *+%... lol

Originally Posted by brandnew21

i just signed a 1 year contract w/ this gym that's $200+ a month ... i'm scared I'm not going to go enough haha
also, though I haven't gotten them yet, I want these sunglasses that are like $180 that I know I don't need, and I'm going on a trip to AC and the borgata is mad expensive. I will regret both of these lol
a month??? nah man thats too much lol

-mw3
-bf3(them nt games we ran were piff though, especially driving off cliffs in multiplayer)
-32 gig 4th gen touch that i got for 130 shipped that i stopped using after about half a month
-original xbox games that i kept buying that weren't backwards compatible

How do you dudes have games still sealed?
laugh.gif
When i get a game the first thing I do when I get home is play it.

Back
Top Bottom