Recent purchases you regret Vol. Bad buys

the Xbox One.  Heck, I got it as a gift and I still dont like the fact money was spent on it even if it aint mine
laugh.gif

rims, didn't even mount them, ended up buying another set of rims. It now opened up the door for me to start working on my car.

Batman arkham knight. I rarely play it and just bought it to use my ps4 more but I knew this was going to happen but bought it anyway smh
Same here. Bought it on release day, played an hour. Ended up finally playing Destiny. I no longer regret buying Destiny lol.

Bought a tablet that I rarely use , and some shirts I've had for a while but still haven't worn :smh:

Kia Optima Hybrid, paid full MSRP
not a good car? i see those all over the place, have'nt driven one but i like the look, one of the cars on my list to check out for when i get my money right for a new car

I think I just got a dud. I am getting nowhere near the 36-40mpg it claims, I am averaging about 30 and that's while driving in Eco mode, slowly, cruise control, making every effort to adjust my driving habits towards better mileage. I love how it looks though, but if I am only going to get 30mpg I would have just gotten a regular one or the GDI, SXL, or Turbo for more than 10k less. Hell, I saw brand new 2014s with 0 miles for under 20k. Should have jumped on one of those, or the Toyota Avalon Hybrid XLE or that Lincoln MKZ if I was going to pay almost 37. Hell, they got entry level Benz now in that range

Trunk is small. The Hyundai Sonata hybrid is bigger on the interior and has a much bigger trunk, I could have gotten the fully loaded one for less than dealer price too, should have taken it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom