Recommend Me An iPod FM Transmitter

im in need of a decent ipod fm transmitter. so recommend me whats good and if theyre worth it or not. 

im in need of a decent ipod fm transmitter. so recommend me whats good and if theyre worth it or not. 

If you really care about the sound of your music, invest in an aux outlet. However, if you don't mind hearing a bit of static and don't want to dish out the extra money ( probably 50 bucks more?), stay with a transmitter.

If you really care about the sound of your music, invest in an aux outlet. However, if you don't mind hearing a bit of static and don't want to dish out the extra money ( probably 50 bucks more?), stay with a transmitter.

What everyone said before me. Save yourself some cash and get a new deck with an AUX or Ipod connector..

What everyone said before me. Save yourself some cash and get a new deck with an AUX or Ipod connector..

Ive got an iTrip but the one that plugs into the cigarette lighter. Much better than the wireless one. I returned the wireless one after a day, the thing could barely hold a station. The one with the cigarette lighter works well I just have 2 presets incase one gets a little fuzzy I just switch to the other and its all set. Works fine for me until I decide I want to get a new Headunit.

Ive got an iTrip but the one that plugs into the cigarette lighter. Much better than the wireless one. I returned the wireless one after a day, the thing could barely hold a station. The one with the cigarette lighter works well I just have 2 presets incase one gets a little fuzzy I just switch to the other and its all set. Works fine for me until I decide I want to get a new Headunit.

those things do indeed suck... its good most of the time but certain parts of the city u have to just chalk it up and listen to the radio
laugh.gif

those things do indeed suck... its good most of the time but certain parts of the city u have to just chalk it up and listen to the radio
laugh.gif

i have a Monster FM transmitter...been using it for about 4-5 years and works great IMO. you can preset 3 stations.

i have a Monster FM transmitter...been using it for about 4-5 years and works great IMO. you can preset 3 stations.

I use a universal Garmin one. Its great but its not as clear as a cassette player converter.

Back
Top Bottom