Red Dead Redemption...

it's basically GTA in the old West. great game. and the Undead Nightmare expansion pack makes it even better.

Originally Posted by jayvee1220

it's basically GTA in the old West. great game. and the Undead Nightmare expansion pack makes it even better.

I bought the game twice just for that. Because I traded it in. One of my favorite games.

Originally Posted by jayvee1220

I bought the game twice just for that. Because I traded it in. One of my favorite games.

If your one of those dudes that loses interest in games with long stories after a week, don't even bother with RDR. But not gonna lie, its
pimp.gif

If your one of those dudes that loses interest in games with long stories after a week, don't even bother with RDR. But not gonna lie, its
pimp.gif

funny how nobody talks about it now especially with all the hype nt game it. not just the single plaer but the online was supposed to be epic as well with the gangs and all.

funny how nobody talks about it now especially with all the hype nt game it. not just the single plaer but the online was supposed to be epic as well with the gangs and all.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by Ginzo

My brother bought rdr. I played it and it is one of the most boring games i have ever played.

Lame
How so?
Riding horse back is cool for about 5 min.
GTA4>

My brother bought rdr. I played it and it is one of the most boring games i have ever played.

Lame
How so?
GTA4>

Lame
How so?
GTA4>
You do know their are stagecoach wagons that could take you anywhere? Also you can go in the woods and the mountains...

Lame
How so?
GTA4>
You do know their are stagecoach wagons that could take you anywhere? Also you can go in the woods and the mountains...

it was pretty good.  i still haven't beaten it though.  got bored after a while.  i might get the zombie dlc add-on.
it's not as fun as gta.  i remember san andreas being way better.

it was pretty good.  i still haven't beaten it though.  got bored after a while.  i might get the zombie dlc add-on.
it's not as fun as gta.  i remember san andreas being way better.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Lame
How so?
GTA4>
Rdr is hella boring imo.
Can't  even think of one thing in that game that I did that can top any of this.
Spoiler [+]
32221-gta4_fake_commercial_funniest.jpg
12054-gta4_05_super.jpg
gta-4-1.jpg
3393_gta_iv_artwork_jacob_spliff.jpg
0.jpg
gtaiv20091226121516.png
gta4_image.jpg
4412gtaivtargetvb5.jpg
gta-4.jpg
0.jpg

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Lame
How so?
GTA4>
Rdr is hella boring imo.
Can't  even think of one thing in that game that I did that can top any of this.
Spoiler [+]
32221-gta4_fake_commercial_funniest.jpg
12054-gta4_05_super.jpg
gta-4-1.jpg
3393_gta_iv_artwork_jacob_spliff.jpg
0.jpg
gtaiv20091226121516.png
gta4_image.jpg
4412gtaivtargetvb5.jpg
gta-4.jpg
0.jpg

laugh.gif
@ thinking about getting jam over rdr

rdr is one of my new favorite games and I'm extremely selective when I buy games. rdr was fun as hell, there's so much to do you'll be busy for weeks. I'm at around 700/1000 accomplishment points and I still want to go back to get em all. Haven't bought the zombie dlc yet, but you're missing out if you haven't played rdr.

laugh.gif
@ thinking about getting jam over rdr

rdr is one of my new favorite games and I'm extremely selective when I buy games. rdr was fun as hell, there's so much to do you'll be busy for weeks. I'm at around 700/1000 accomplishment points and I still want to go back to get em all. Haven't bought the zombie dlc yet, but you're missing out if you haven't played rdr.

It is a Rockstar game though....
and plus the story in RDR is killing any GTA game. I like GTA too, bur RDR is 100 times better that GTAIV

It is a Rockstar game though....
and plus the story in RDR is killing any GTA game. I like GTA too, bur RDR is 100 times better that GTAIV

Back
Top Bottom