-Red light Photo enforcement Cameras UN-APPRECIATION!!!!-

Just went to court on the 1st to fight mine. The judge commended me for the points that I brought up against the officer...he couldn't answer any questions I had for him and kept stuttering, but she said the evidence was clear that I was guilty. The ticket was $466 and to fight it I just had to post bail of $476 (which I lost due to being found guilty), but for $10 extra it was worth at least trying to win! So Cal FTL

Just went to court on the 1st to fight mine. The judge commended me for the points that I brought up against the officer...he couldn't answer any questions I had for him and kept stuttering, but she said the evidence was clear that I was guilty. The ticket was $466 and to fight it I just had to post bail of $476 (which I lost due to being found guilty), but for $10 extra it was worth at least trying to win! So Cal FTL

Originally Posted by djaward

100 is not that bad.. Ive seen people get 400
For real. I wish it was 100 down in So Cal. I just paid $485 for one I got visiting my friend in Hollywood.

Originally Posted by djaward

100 is not that bad.. Ive seen people get 400
For real. I wish it was 100 down in So Cal. I just paid $485 for one I got visiting my friend in Hollywood.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

going hard at homie aint you, he's just venting. he's blowed, i would be too 
laugh.gif
i feel u, but he clearly admitted to his mistake

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

30t6p3b.gif

god forbid someone you love is struck by an idiot motorist that doesn't obey the laws

think of me when your daughter gets killed on her way to school as shes about to cross the street when someone in a bmv or audi runs her over

(god forbid)

Fam, you're missing the WHOLE point....Those cameras are there to generate revenue in this effed up economy.... These people don't give a damn about the well being of pedestrians

- so thats the WHOLE point eh?
roll.gif

- shoulda stopped...........  /thread

.................another day at the circus i see.

30t6p3b.gif

god forbid someone you love is struck by an idiot motorist that doesn't obey the laws

think of me when your daughter gets killed on her way to school as shes about to cross the street when someone in a bmv or audi runs her over

(god forbid)

Fam, you're missing the WHOLE point....Those cameras are there to generate revenue in this effed up economy.... These people don't give a damn about the well being of pedestrians

roll.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

30t6p3b.gif

(god forbid)

roll.gif

...How you comin in here questioning me about the point of MY thread fam?..

And for those of you who think that I just FLEW through the red light into the intersection...NO....I did a very slow creep-up to the corner...saw there where NO cars coming and proceeded to make a right turn...

30t6p3b.gif

(god forbid)

roll.gif

And for those of you who think that I just FLEW through the red light into the intersection...NO....I did a very slow creep-up to the corner...saw there where NO cars coming and proceeded to make a right turn...

Originally Posted by bijald0331

doin90onthefreeway wrote:

laugh.gif

No one pointed this out? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I saw this... But I didn't wanna say anything seeing buddy probably doesn't even drive

Originally Posted by bijald0331

doin90onthefreeway wrote:

laugh.gif

No one pointed this out? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I saw this... But I didn't wanna say anything seeing buddy probably doesn't even drive

30t6p3b.gif

(god forbid)

roll.gif

- are you slow? that was directed to your explanation of the reasoning of the cameras (WHOLE point).......which is why i quoted it. jesus
laugh.gif

- and no one thinks you just flew through the red light..........but by your own admission you didnt fully stop. so you did deserve the ticket. i mean where's the confusion?

.....oh, i know you're not supposed to get a ticket because you're KayCurrency right?
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

(god forbid)

roll.gif

- are you slow? that was directed to your explanation of the reasoning of the cameras (WHOLE point).......which is why i quoted it. jesus
laugh.gif

- and no one thinks you just flew through the red light..........but by your own admission you didnt fully stop. so you did deserve the ticket. i mean where's the confusion?

.....oh, i know you're not supposed to get a ticket because you're KayCurrency right?
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

(god forbid)

roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

kanye_shrug.png

30t6p3b.gif

(god forbid)

roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

kanye_shrug.png

They goin' hard on you buddy,
laugh.gif
. It's all good fam. It's happened to me, where I was creepin' up on the corner. Light flashes b/c I got a little too close, so I backed up, light flashed again. Cop is on the intersection where I'm turning into, starin' me dead on like +#+ was I doing? From then on I just jet it and felt like a dumb %%+
laugh.gif
. Good thing no ticket came in later.

Back
Top Bottom