Reebok 2010 ~ Twilight Zone, Court Victory (OG c/w)

I wouldn't go down in size, either regular size or a half up. Man I think I need to get a black colorway now of these. Again, I know I said it but I'mso happy that Reebok got me back into the shoe game. That and my counter-kicks article, it is just great to be chasing some cool kicks again

Got 'em, fellas. Finally got 'em!

Good lookin out, cacabot, on the eastwest tip.

I'm going to rock these into the GROUND.

DMXfury, I have to concur with your excitement. Well-done retros - like the Twilight Zones - just generate such a happiness. And the fun factor is thru theroof.

Glad Reebok is finally getting some good kicks out again and doing them with great quality.

apologies for the question, but where can buy the neons size 12 online?

thanks and best regards

Originally Posted by cacabot

eastwestworldwide has them up now
Good looking out -I ordered another pair of White/neons, I hope they come through this time, my previous order with Sneakerhead.com got cancelled.
cry.gif

Originally Posted by ShutRafa

apologies for the question, but where can buy the neons size 12 online?

thanks and best regards

right now it looks like ebay is your only bet, unless you can hold out and keep checking in with packer shoes

i've brought this up in a couple of other threads, but... i'm REALLY disappointed in the pump mechanism itself. the shoes are beautiful, but these justdo not pump up like the OGs, or even the '04 bringbacks. seems like my changs from a few years ago have this problem too.

^ did keeping your finger on the pump 'hole' make a difference? Either that or just don't lace em up so tight so that there's room for thebladders to inflate.

those still lookin' for these:

both OG colorways are up on reebok.com! still most sizes left.

use coupon COUPON01 for 20% off
pimp.gif

^^^nice...just wish I waited. Oh well...maybe they'll be around for a while and go on sale and I'll pick up the black pair too.

Nice, think I will get the black ones now. Awesome they finally arrived on the site. What is next for the 20th year, the Court Victory?Then......................Fury (I can dream)

SinnerP... unfortunately, no. The shoes are completely unlaced, and I tried placing my finger over the hole. Still nothing...

i'm not seeing the OG pumps on reebok.com... just the twilight zones. am i looking in the wrong place?

guess i should have clarified. twilight zones are on the site; not bringbacks. they were 29 pairs each boutique... i don't see how they would put them upunless there's another release in the future.

Eastwest have just refunded my order
mad.gif
...looks like I'm gonna have togo the ebay route & pay a damn re-seller price
mad.gif

These are so very tempting. I know I probably wouldn't even wear them, but I just want to look at them in a glass case. Classics.

I can't wait anymore! Got to wear my black ones today. They go sooo perfectly with my engineered jeans...

Back
Top Bottom