Reebok 2010 ~ Twilight Zone, Court Victory (OG c/w)

^^^^
laugh.gif
call up packer shoes someone told me they might have them in by friday they do phone orders

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

^^^^
laugh.gif
call up packer shoes someone told me they might have them in by friday they do phone orders

Thanks for the info.

My goodness, these should be up on Eastbay for crying out loud. At least Reebok.com.

Shoot, the first retro of the OG Pumps in 2004 was on Reebok.com. Just sitting there. In a full size run.

Thought the T-Zones were supposed to be fairly easy to get?

Originally Posted by Burns1923

My goodness, these should be up on Eastbay for crying out loud. At least Reebok.com.

Shoot, the first retro of the OG Pumps in 2004 was on Reebok.com. Just sitting there. In a full size run.

Thought the T-Zones were supposed to be fairly easy to get?
i agree, why reebok tends to leave big-name pump releases to boutiques/other dealers i have no idea. those '04 retros sat online for ages,though. fast forward 5 years later and the pump appreciation has grown quite a bit. maybe the recent surge in popularity will have them acting differentlyfor future retros.

also - they have been easy to get, you just can't sleep.
laugh.gif
packershould be getting theirs soon, yeah. also keep an eye on bnyconline.
Originally Posted by trethousandgt

holler GOOODDD EFFIN LOOKS! Just got my shipment confirmation on those, only a size 10 and 13 left!
laugh.gif
got you fam. glad someone could take advantage.

Got mine sitting at home waiting for me from PYS....I hate getting kicks while I'm at work...makes me want to take off early haha.

Wish I held out a lil longer and copped from SH...

Thats why I get everything shipped to work, I can see it right away and hide it from the wife. I still remember seeing to 04 retros on rbk.com and not beinginterested. What was wrong with me?!

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Thats why I get everything shipped to work, I can see it right away and hide it from the wife. I still remember seeing to 04 retros on rbk.com and not being interested. What was wrong with me?!

Yup 04 retro's were easy to get, not sure if anyone here is from new york, but there was a store on Jamaica ave in the coliseum that had the og pumpretro's. They sat there foreeeeever, were discounted down to 50 bucks!!! You know i had to act on them, and then about a month later i scooped a brand newpair of OG's on ebay for 30 bucks, it was a banner year
laugh.gif
Rbk.com sold out of the OG colorway a lot faster than the industrial, or the other colorwaysthey came up with.

Good stuff... what sizes did they have? I think the largest at J-01 was a 10US, which was a bit too narrow for me....

Around that same time they had a few pretty nice and rarer colors of the Furys as well, but at that poit I was burned out and tired of the shoe game sodidn't pick up. Stupid by me

Originally Posted by s dubl

Got mine sitting at home waiting for me from PYS....I hate getting kicks while I'm at work...
PYS didn't use signature confirmation? that's the only thing that annoys me about them, cause i will never be home during the hours UPSdelivers... and their "local" hub to pick up stuff is 40min away... my package is coming on friday and i'm trying to get someone to be there forthem
mad.gif

Nope no sig conf, but the wife was here to get em from the doorstep. That is one thing I dont like about UPS though...I can almost count on them dropping offafter I leave for work (I work nights).

Im happy more or less with my pair, but one of the pumps dont pump up well...like I have to find the "spot" to pump em up. Maybe the pump isntcentered or something? I can feel it there, try to pump it and sometimes it wont fill the bladder...I almost want to send it back, but Ive had problems withreturns though PYS in the past, plus Im worried if I send em back I'll miss the boat on these.

Had to 'settle' for a 10US, cuz they ran out of 10.5US, but for $109... can't complain.
tongue.gif

My first pair of Pumps in almost 20 years...
embarassed.gif

Choi 先生 ~ Standard 10% discount + Sogo card 5% discount... thanks for the heads-up!
smokin.gif

Some other NTer asked about this, and maybe Tre can confirm, but I remember the OG's having "Reebok Basketball" stitched on the tongue, whilethese retros are printed. Is that the case?

well both colorways WERE up at eastwestworldwide... but they both say out of stock now.
laugh.gif

i really feel bad for people still trying to get these, but i also feel good for reebok making splashes again with 20 year old kicks.

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

well both colorways WERE up at eastwestworldwide... but they both say out of stock now.
laugh.gif

i really feel bad for people still trying to get these, but i also feel good for reebok making splashes again with 20 year old kicks.

they cant be sold out. I checked last night and they werent even on. i think they just put them up and will put the sizes up later. they also put up 2 newcolorways of omni lites and they say out of stock as well. i don't think those omni lites and twilight zones could both be out of stock in a couple ofhours. they will probably put up the sizes later. thats my theory

^I'm hoping this is the case. I've been sleeping on these. They've had the Omni's on their site for a minute now though.

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

^I'm hoping this is the case. I've been sleeping on these. They've had the Omni's on their site for a minute now though.

the new black/gold and black/red omnis and the fullingtons and the twilight zones are all newly added and they all say out of stock

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Had to 'settle' for a 10US, cuz they ran out of 10.5US, but for $109... can't complain.
tongue.gif

My first pair of Pumps in almost 20 years...
embarassed.gif

Choi 先生 ~ Standard 10% discount + Sogo card 5% discount... thanks for the heads-up!
smokin.gif

Some other NTer asked about this, and maybe Tre can confirm, but I remember the OG's having "Reebok Basketball" stitched on the tongue, while these retros are printed. Is that the case?

Yea sinner, og's had the reebok and basketball stitched into the tongue not printed on

can someone with wide feet help me with sizing? do these fit wide, normal, or narrow?

Back
Top Bottom