Reebok 2010 ~ Twilight Zone, Court Victory (OG c/w)

sold out on PYS (neon)...hope my order dont get cancelled
frown.gif

any other spots selling for retail? if someone doesnt want to blow up their spot, please PM me. I only want one pair size 13.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

wow, neons are moving quickly colette has a few sizes but they are 200+shipping to the US
thanks, but I dont really want to pay that much......yet.

last night on PYS they had about 4-5 sizes like 7.5-9 or something like that and 13. Procrastinated all day waiting for a payment on paypal, payment didnt evencome so I decided to just cop, checked this morning and all sizes GONE!

smh.gif
at me.....

Im sure more pairs will begin to show up im going to check with packer shoes when i get the chance when i bought my 20th ann pairs from them im pretty sure hetold me they were getting the twilight zone pumps as well

Neon Twilights are sick. Glad they retroed them. I had a bunch of the OGs a few years back I sold on the bay and these look pretty close to the originals.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Im sure more pairs will begin to show up im going to check with packer shoes when i get the chance when i bought my 20th ann pairs from them im pretty sure he told me they were getting the twilight zone pumps as well

i called them last week about the TZ's they said "maybe next week" (which would be this week).. hopefully they get them in soon lol

Originally Posted by cisco92

will these drop at bnyc online
i'm sure. wait until a week or two into the month and keep watching them. they've been advertising them in their blog, so they should begetting them.

Recieved my first black/white pair today -What's happening with the heel bladder? -I've pumped them up fully several times & I can't feelany inflation around that area at all.
On the Pump 20s the heel bladder was clearly noticeable & supremely comfortable, but I can't feel the slightest thing on the TZs.

I have to admit I'm a little dissapointed with them, the fit is not the same as previous Reebok releases from the last few years, I find these TZs torun slightly larger.
Also, the tongue wraps right around the ankle which causes rubbing ...if you wear these for more than a couple of hours at a time you're gonna be in a lotof pain.

Don't get me wrong, they're still a nice shoe, the great materials & quality have been carried over from the last Pump release, & the tonguebladder works fine.

But for me, these do not come anywhere close to the Pump 20s in terms of either comfort or fit
ohwell.gif

^^^ yea i dont think theres any bladder around the heel area, its just around the foot, on the retro's that is. I find these to fit true to size with anarrow toe box. padding in comparison to the originals is definitely much different as the originals had padding similar to that of the 20th ann pairs and thetongue and height of the shoe were slightly higher although not by much. The biggest thing is the padding, reebok kinda went from one extreme to the other butits still a historic retro and it they did it right, not perfect but they did do it right. Maybe deadstock js can shed more light as to why they went to suchan extreme to leave any padding in the shoe. P.S. the tongue on the originals didn't wrap around the ankle like that it had a distinctive shape to itprobably from the padding.

They fit fine across the width, it's just the toebox is a little long, but probably not even a .5, maybe I'm just being fussy.
Did your OGs have a heel bladder? I'm assuming they did.

I'm still pleased overall, but I guess I was just so hyped for these that when they were not 100% perfect, it was a slight let down.

^^^Tre, I havent gotten my hands on my Twilights yet. As soon as I do I want to compare the originals I have to the retros, check the difference in padding,height, etc. As we all know there is always going to be some differences from the original to the retros. Next time I talk to my friends at Reebok I will askthem about the design of this shoe as well.

You are correct though, the padding in the Pump20 is amazing. There is just so much cushion around your entire foot.

Just got tracking from PYS for my TZs...can't wait!

Tre...if you did actually have influence on these being brought back...thanks and props!

As far as the small issues FP23 brought up on these...from what I saw on my omni lites and Pump 20s even with minor issues its still a huge breath of fresh aircompared to some of the Nike/JB recent releases. Really what can you expect when Reebok is putting out quality product at basically the same retail price asthe original instead of crap quality and raising the price significantly.

I'm a Nike head til the end...but I can def appreciate what Reebok is doing and just hope they keep their integrity instead of taking advantage of theconsumer to make a quick $.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Just got tracking from PYS for my TZs...can't wait!

Tre...if you did actually have influence on these being brought back...thanks and props!

As far as the small issues FP23 brought up on these...from what I saw on my omni lites and Pump 20s even with minor issues its still a huge breath of fresh air compared to some of the Nike/JB recent releases. Really what can you expect when Reebok is putting out quality product at basically the same retail price as the original instead of crap quality and raising the price significantly.

I'm a Nike head til the end...but I can def appreciate what Reebok is doing and just hope they keep their integrity instead of taking advantage of the consumer to make a quick $.

Agree with everything you said, and I would like to believe i did have something to do with the retro, ive been pushing for these foreeeeeeever, andkicksonfire.com posted up my pics and used their traffic to push for it (hopefully i can do the same when i get my site up and fully running) these releasesfrom reebok have definitely been a breath of fresh air, i hope Nike follows suit.

got my black pair from Citysole, the quality is very nice, but I made the mistake of buying size 11.5 instead of a 12....they are a bit narrow for me...so myneons from pys will be narrow too :-(

Alright, the neon Twilight Zones had better become MUCH more available SOON or I'm gonna throw a fit.

I need at least 2 pair.

WOW...jus received my pair of neon's this morning they are amazing no complaints.Thanks PYS

some sizes of the white available for an amazing $20 off retail, free shipping at sneakerhead.com.... all you sleeping, wake up!

add the size to cart to see if it's in stock... seems they don't update the page in real-time.

Son of a #!%%!.

I miss out AGAIN.

%!%$@!# scavengers. Who's buying all the good sizes up?

I didn't know people were on these like that.

Back
Top Bottom