Reebok 2010 ~ Twilight Zone, Court Victory (OG c/w)

Hey guys, I haven't been on this forum forever! But the recent re-release of the Twilight Zones and Dee Browns got me back in the shoe game! I just pickedup a pair of Twilight Zone Neons from Zappos.com. They still have a few sizes left. Thanks for the heads up trethousandgt! I love your pump videos on Youtubebtw.

PumpLance, how did you get that pair of Solebox's!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing collection by the way. As much as I love Jordans, and appreciate the JB collectors,I would have to say I'm much more impressed with your pump collection!

Thanks for confirming tre, I was confident that they did, but I needed an og head to confirm 100% ...unfortunately, I kinda predicted this scenario on page4.

These Twilight retros are still a dope sneaker for casual wear & most importantly they satisfy my nostalgia cravings (I think I'll always be stuck inthe '90s
eyes.gif
)
But I guess this is the way multi-billion dollar athletic companies are nowadays....

I suppose the way I have to look at it -I never had these back in the day ...so I wasn't worried about heel bladders then ....I shouldn't really worryabout them now
ohwell.gif

^^^Pumplance, you love yourself some Court Vicotorys. Haha. I find them the hardest to wear because of the tongues. The collection is looking good man!! I seeyou also got your hands on the Atmos hologram CV and the UBIQ which is one of my favorite collab pairs.

I have been wanting to take a new collection picture but at this point there is just toooo much. Towards the end of February ill be taking pics of the wholepump 20 collection

Anybody know where I can find a pair of white/yellow twilight zones size 13? I've been looking everywhere I can think of and haven't found them.

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

^^^Yeah on my Original Twilights you can actually feel the pump bladder running down the back heal

Ah....Reebok degrades the twilights retro then
embarassed.gif
No wonder the ogsare bulkier then the retro at the heel....thanks DeadStock Js for the confirmation. However, I think reebok made the decision is comfort wise not to input theheel bladder~ I cant imagine I can walk in those coz we all used to the mids now.

deadstock great comp pics, i do wish they gave these the same treatment as the 20th ann's but they are still a great retro, no complaints

I'm still looking for a pair of white/yellow, can't find a size 13 anywhere, not even on ebay. I found out about this release too late. Anybody outthere help me out?

Originally Posted by button999

I'm still looking for a pair of white/yellow, can't find a size 13 anywhere, not even on ebay. I found out about this release too late. Anybody out there help me out?

im looking for size 12 too
anybody?

Got my neon sz 13's in the mail Thursday. Rocked them to work yesterday. Couldn't be happier. NICE Release.
pimp.gif

Anyone else leave the neon laces in? I took mine out.
ohwell.gif

^ I'm one for keeping things OG, but I left the neon laces in. I haven't unDSed them yet, so that might still change... I gotta admit, they don'tlook that bad.

reebok needs to retro omni zone IIs already... omni lites are nice and all but the actual omni zone II line would be great to see again.

there's an ebay auction for a pair signed by 'nique that got me feenin for some og colorways.

%21BjQGcjQ%212k%7E%24%28KGrHqYOKi4Esn+JmvB%21BLSzl9MuTg%7E%7E_12.JPG

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

I picked then up on eBay a while ago. I'm pretty sure the twlights didn't come in black/purple, I do have a pair of original AXT's in black/purple

I never seen a pair in purple. And don't you mean SXTs?

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

reebok needs to retro omni zone IIs already... omni lites are nice and all but the actual omni zone II line would be great to see again.

there's an ebay auction for a pair signed by 'nique that got me feenin for some og colorways.

%21BjQGcjQ%212k~%24%28KGrHqYOKi4Esn+JmvB%21BLSzl9MuTg~~_12.JPG

Yep. I had the White/Navy. We need the Omni Zone I's and Shaq Attaqs, too.

The omni zone II in white/navy is such a quality shoe. I have 2 pairs and they look like they were just made yesterday, and still wearable.

Back
Top Bottom