Reebok Answer 1 returning in May 24, 2013. Retail $150

^from your phone you can add them by hitting the little icon directly above where you type that has a square with mountains and a sun. From there you hit upload from device and find the pics in your phone.

Also the I3 logo is yellow (like the og's) not white as shown in those above promo pics..

The next Reebok Answer 1 drop goes down this Friday, July 26, bringing out two “All-Star” colorways that didn’t exist back during Allen Iverson’s 1998 NBA season.
Find the navy/white look at Foot Locker, Eastbay and Reebok.com, the red/white at Finish Line, Foot Locker, Footaction, Champs, Eastbay, Jimmy Jazz, and Reebok.com. $150 each.

View media item 511060View media item 511061

Lol they took the navy pair down on eastbay and now they have a timer set for tomorrow.

And what's good with those pictures tonyg1? If you're still having trouble posting them, let me know.

I had the white/red ones back then in 5th grade (Man i hope they retro those) anyways my neighbor had the original Blue patent pairs, ill try to scoop one up tomorrow. Good luck everyone.

Thanks... I also was happy to see that the I3 logo was gold, that white logo bothered me.....I really wanna see the red patents in person now, but ill be waiting for the potential markdown with those though...

sounds good too bad these are limited. my ogs bled on the white tongue on the top. you guys gotta watch out for that. but the ogs bled navy on the tongue for some reason.

Limited or not, these joints will sit and go on discount.

And I'll be ready when they do lol

the navy ones? you really think so? if the beast resellers find out they are somewhat limited they will buy them out

SO I purchased an 11.5 first, then copped an 11 on sale at JJ.com - 11.5's are too big, clunky and slip in the back and the 11s are so tigt my toes are touching the front of the shoe inside.  The 11s look better on feet but not sure if tolerable to wear.

Anyways had these in 7th grade and couldnt wait to get em again...now this BS

Sorry for the lengthy post but anyone else have size issues or what did you go with'?

I'd stick with the 11 and wear them around the house a few hours. They'll break in and feel fine. These are def half sz big

the navy ones? you really think so? if the beast resellers find out they are somewhat limited they will buy them out

They already had them on eastbay for like a week and every size was available. A lot of blogs even posted about them being available. I don't see these moving at all. Maybe I'm wrong, but I just can't see these selling out before going on sale.

Yeah I can't pull the trigger, wife's bday in a week and bought the Shaqs two weeks ago. Maybe for 100 I'd do it

are the navy pair patent or leather? i could of sworn the pair i had when i was young were patent. also i dont remember the all red pair but those are also nice!

Back
Top Bottom