Reebok Answer 1 returning in May 24, 2013. Retail $150

Last edited:
2 questions:

Does the dmx feel like the OGs? There was speculation that it was and wasn't but nothing concrete?

I don't remember the I 3 logo being that big on the side. Was it? I had the ROY versions in a size 6.5 in 6th grade so maybe I'm just remember it being small because the shoe was smaller in general..

I'm hoping these will sit for a while so the pice can drop and I can cop. I'm trying my best to save some money on all these kicks.

Reebok did release a red patent overseas only. Limited from what I know
Yes back in 97 or 98. I just obtained mine last year from someone at a good price.

The red patents were Asia exclusives back then and they have the gold instead of the silver thats on the red patents that released today.

I think the silver on the red patent looks better than the gold ones that release back in the day IMO

So I'm assuming these fit exactly like the black ones that just came out? (ridiculously big)

My ogs. Notice the navy grey snake pattern patent leather on the upper which i cant see on the retro. Also the tongue bleeding. The navy on the inside of the shoe which is not patent leather will rub on the white part if the tongue n bleed if the tongue slides down
View media item 514771View media item 514772

lol i dunno maybe your right i dont know the difference between snakeskin elephant skin chicken skin lol

If the retail wasn't so ******ed I would think harder about copping the red ones.
mean.gif

i want the black ones, finishline doin coupons on that one? or just anybody know a good sale? im doing some searching as we speak.

Not counting the Reebok Question it's funny that the Answers stopped on 13. If Reebok released a 14th Answer maybe he could have better luck and return to the NBA.

As much as I love these shoes, if they don't release with dmx tech i'm not copping. My friend had them before I did and let me try on his pair because he wanted me to feel how comfortable they were. I immediately ran out and got a pair after that life changing experience. I'm not going to let a bastardized retro ruin my memories of how comfortable these things were.

Back
Top Bottom