Reebok Answer IV's August 2012?

man these were so huge...I want some :pimp:

and I just left the TMac 1 thread...I feel like I'm in middle school again

black/grey/red colorway is rumored to be dropping as well. hopefully not limited like the questions were

I want those IVs and I hope they release the black/white ones he wore in their home games against LA in the Finals.

Answer IVs are sooo :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin .

Just came from pines mall and the black and white iv's were available at champs

how does DMX feel compared to zoom air?

if these retros are like the previous retro lows, they might not have DMX in them.

DMX feels kind of like moving bubbles on your feet. I dont remember what design of chambers these IVs were. but basically the air would move around from forefront chambers or pockets if you will, and into the heal chambers as you are in your stride. after a while though, your feet get adjusted and dont really feel it as much.

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2012/07/31/reebok-answer-iv-whiteblack/

pimp.gif

of all of them they come out with the plainest wackest colorway.. i wanted the blue toe joints back in the dya...and even the red cherry dipped cone looking joints.

Balled in these had a kid. Had this CW, and the red/white CW. Might cop, but there's better shoes out there today.

if these retros are like the previous retro lows, they might not have DMX in them.
DMX feels kind of like moving bubbles on your feet. I dont remember what design of chambers these IVs were. but basically the air would move around from forefront chambers or pockets if you will, and into the heal chambers as you are in your stride. after a while though, your feet get adjusted and dont really feel it as much.
Wasnt it an air bubble shaped like a T?

I like they have the STRAP on them now.

I had the playoffs my senior year of highschool. No strap. I used to get pissed when iversons own pair had the strap and not the store versions.

FUNNIEST thing about the Answer IV's. My dad spilled boiling water on his foot and had to wear a sneaker for a few weeks (he wears work boots). He needed a bigger size sneaker so I gave him my beat up playoff IV's. Funny as hell watching my dad limp around with an Answer IV on one foot and a Boot on the other..

I'm glad they're re-releasing these and seems like RBK is making a stronger push than last time around.  But seeing those pics makes me realize, in comparison, how much more timeless Michael Jordan and Air Jordan's are to everyone and everything else.  The likes of TMAC, AI, Penny all having their respective shoes brought back as retros make them seem like they're all washed up and old.  And the fact is MJ is obviously older, but everything about him and his shoes are that much more of a classic. 

Even with Kobe's adidas shoes.  It seems like they were from another era by another player.  I wonder if it's Nike/JB's brilliant marketing?

Last edited:
I'm glad they're re-releasing these and seems like RBK is making a stronger push than last time around.  But seeing those pics makes me realize, in comparison, how much more timeless Michael Jordan and Air Jordan's are to everyone and everything else.  The likes of TMAC, AI, Penny all having their respective shoes brought back as retros make them seem like they're all washed up and old.  And the fact is MJ is obviously older, but everything about him and his shoes are that much more of a classic. 

Even with Kobe's adidas shoes.  It seems like they were from another era by another player.  I wonder if it's Nike/JB's brilliant marketing?

i hear what you're saying. marketing is one thing, but their careers is what differentiates them. Definitely if the rest of the players with the exception of Kobe Bean Bryant, had a much more decorated career, their shoes would resonate with that timelessness you're referring to. Iverson's career at this point was essentially the highlight of his career as he never made it to the finals after this.

One of the all time greatest sneakers if you ask me :smile:

Full length DMX will be in these as well as full-grain leather. Sounds like they won't be scheisting us for these retros. Reminds me of 8th grade when I wanted my pops to get me these for school team but he said they were too expensive, so I mowed like 15 yards to save up to get them... And they were sold out by then haha. Gotta get em this time around tho!

I'm elated that these are releasing again, specifically the white/red colorway. For the original price of $115, I can't go wrong copping these.

If these are anything like the Questions that released earlier this summer, then the quality should be on an A+ level.

Count me in on copping the greatest sneakers from the Answer line.

Last edited:
Its like high school all over again.... Just got Uptempos, Questions, and now these! All I need now is some Grant Hills and Gary Paytons Gloves... The White/Reds were one of the sickest shoes to ever drop...

Back
Top Bottom