Reebok Answer IV's August 2012?

Always loved the White/Reds. Had the White/Grey pair in middle school. Wouldn't mind to see those drop too..

The white/black looks good. My plan was to cop the red pair, but after seeing the white/black pics on Sneakerfiles I may have to cop them too.

if these retros are like the previous retro lows, they might not have DMX in them.
DMX feels kind of like moving bubbles on your feet. I dont remember what design of chambers these IVs were. but basically the air would move around from forefront chambers or pockets if you will, and into the heal chambers as you are in your stride. after a while though, your feet get adjusted and dont really feel it as much.

It was like standing on a balloon, or a mattress. If you put pressure on one end, then the air would leave that area towards the other side.

Yea....pretty much... I just found out bout them being up for Pre-order....**** even those Dominique Wilkins that are coming out Aug 24th... larger sizes are gone too

that gotta be pre-release hype or somethin, hopefully theres plenty to go round next weekend

Its like high school all over again.... Just got Uptempos, Questions, and now these! All I need now is some Grant Hills and Gary Paytons Gloves... The White/Reds were one of the sickest shoes to ever drop...

Saw some grant hill fila's on Craigslist for the low in my area lol

I just ordered mine 2 minutes ago from packershoes.com. They only had size 7.5 left yesterday, but they have all sizes today! I was so surprised, can't wait to get em!

They're really pushing these lol interviewing Iverson, couple years back no one gave a crap.

Amazing how when these were readily available on eastbay as a team shoe no body wanted them lmao.

The good colors weren't readily available after a while.

Can you be a little specific on which "good colors" you're talking about that weren't readily available after a while? Eastbay had the answer 4 in team colors. The one he's wearing in the interview was release, also the inverse of the same color in the video, but the home edition white red and gray wasn't available. If you wanted them bad enough you can get them off of eastbay.

^ basically the OG colors sold well and were faster than the rest. Plus they released like 18 colors (white/green, white/burgundy, white/orange) and dumb stuff like that. Plus they were MAD cheap. Nobody bought into it. This time they're trying to do it the right way with the right colors and quality.

^ basically the OG colors sold well and were faster than the rest. Plus they released like 18 colors (white/green, white/burgundy, white/orange) and dumb stuff like that. Plus they were MAD cheap. Nobody bought into it. This time they're trying to do it the right way with the right colors and quality.

How does the recent retro compare to the ones eastbay had a while back?

missed on packer shoes =[ where can i get these now?! or come release day, my FTL won't have them...

Back
Top Bottom