Reebok InstaPump OG Retro 2014

DROP, I don't even know why Reebok makes that toebox on fury's they are so ugly compared to the original toebox
The whole upper is from Fury ll, and they mixed the midsole/outsole from the Fury l, one of the dumbest ideas they had.

Mita x Reebok InstaPump Fury, just like last year grey collab, but in navy.

Releases tomorrow. Probably instore only, and limited release. so... impossible to cop. damn. 
ohwell.gif

Anyone in Japan wanna help me out? 
tired.gif

Would love to get my hands on the invincible collabo that dropped today, too bad its exclusive to their site and not a wider release. Any1 know if they will drop else where and when?

these are so clean to me :pimp:  
View media item 1403034

How do they run sizing wise? Seen mixed recs on sizing in this thread, some say TTS, some say half size up or down. I'm usually 10.5 in Js, but go half size up for 1s and dunks, and foams. Wide footer.

Also generally, are these comfortable? The huge gap in the mid foot make it look like heel to toe transition while walking would be clunkly, like platforms. Any feedback?

Sorry, newb here to Furys, and very on the fence about the Knicks one.

How do they run sizing wise? Seen mixed recs on sizing in this thread, some say TTS, some say half size up or down. I'm usually 10.5 in Js, but go half size up for 1s and dunks, and foams. Wide footer.

Also generally, are these comfortable? The huge gap in the mid foot make it look like heel to toe transition while walking would be clunkly, like platforms. Any feedback?

Sorry, newb here to Furys, and very on the fence about the Knicks one.
Got my pair in today... Very happy with them. I wear a 10 in Js, and went with a 10 in these. After trying them on, I can tell you that they're roomy, but not to the point where I'd size down at all. The functional pump system really makes these fit well to your foot. EXTREMELY comfortable. I can definitely see myself wearing these all day with no issues.

I had a busy week... And I'm still waiting for two more pairs to arrive, plus my reserved Oreo IVs I have to pickup tomorrow. Yikes!
View media item 1412433

Got my pair in today... Very happy with them. I wear a 10 in Js, and went with a 10 in these. After trying them on, I can tell you that they're roomy, but not to the point where I'd size down at all. The functional pump system really makes these fit well to your foot. EXTREMELY comfortable. I can definitely see myself wearing these all day with no issues.

I had a busy week... And I'm still waiting for two more pairs to arrive, plus my reserved Oreo IVs I have to pickup tomorrow. Yikes!
View media item 1412433
Thanks brother, repped.

Eclectic pick ups there, good stuff.

Like the stickers on the shelf boxes. Got your own Dewey decimal on the kicks.

Hay, can anyone tell me how these run? are they similar to huaraches? I wear an 11.5 -12 in huaraches, would I go with the same size in these?

TTS, if you have to go up or down a half I would go up since you can pump and tighten

Oh wow that is a huge price difference. I am new to the reebok instapump, so I am unaware of pricing and such. Sick colorway though, hope you cop man!

Just happen to come across the year of the sheep colorway and had to cop. Now i just hope they fit and are comfortable, if so I will definitely be on the lookout for more.

Hey guys. Been off NikeTalk for a minute. I'm pretty new to Pump Fury's, but I have 4 pairs so far.

Hanon

Colette x LAMJC

Whiz x Mita (Actually selling this pair)

And my latest pickup since I've been in Japan...MegaHouse Ghost in the Shell ARISE. ******* love this pair.

Wow that is a dope pair!!! Hey what size are the whiz x mita you are selling and for how much?

Mita x Reebok InstaPump Fury, just like last year grey collab, but in navy.

Releases tomorrow. Probably instore only, and limited release. so... impossible to cop. damn. 
ohwell.gif

Anyone in Japan wanna help me out? 
tired.gif
This are Mita? Nice, - i have a pair very similar that are a collab with some Paris shop...... not sure of the name right now, the underlays have like a white pattern mixed in though.... Ill try to get pics sometime. 

-Fresh 

I have been looking for a size 11, 11.5 reebok atmos all white stars and stripes but impossible to find sadly. I really dont want to pay 400 plus for these. Have done a deep google search as well.

dang why is this thread so dead....love the furys

Yea would be nice to see more activity on here. I am new to the the fury but man are they dope! I just never seem to catch any of the collabs and when I see them any available its always really big sizes! And damn those ebay prices sheesh! haha

Unfortunately for me I copped the "year of the sheep" pair and I think they are amazing but since I get a bunch of shoes I just sat them to the side. Well when I finally decided to unDS realized that although I technically "fit" into them, I definitely neededt to size up. Damn these wide feet of mine! lol Thing is, it was past the 14 day return period so I couldn't even exchange em :frown:.

Back
Top Bottom