Reebok Kamikaze I Retro

Thanks for everyone posting release dates. I wish they would spread these out. I don't like to buy shoes anymore.

All Star shoes are hideous but I guess they'll match the jerseys I'm assuming :smh:

Kemp just reassured me, that these will look good with my NT denim 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Man i loved that dudes game (referring to on court) when i was a kid. Then playing NBA jam and NBA live 95/96 sonics was my go to team.

Last edited:
Kemp was killing it back in the day, definitely one of my top 5 players of all time. Still remember this misfortune series with the Denver team. But man, he had the hottest shoes on court at least IMO. 

Maaaan, I just saw that the OG Fury l is coming this moth on the 31st, Reebok are just killing me this year, I will have to cut off all the J's and Nike's, it will be full on Reebok, just like back in the old days.

Last edited:
After the Kamikaze, for me the Fury comes second, and for one year I will have both of my all time favorite Reebok's, who would have thought, not me for sure.

Last edited:
because nike made the blackred jordan 1 hard to get. and the air max plus is gone from online i have extra money to spend on reebok again.

wonder if when these release on reebok.com will they allow a coupon code ? anybody know ? sometimes they do sometimes they don't

My local FNL has the black/royal pair already for sale. The chic was like "iono if I'm supposed to put these out yet. There was no release date" .she ain't even know the name of em until I came in and asked bout the joints droppin Friday. She was like what's those? then she like oh are they green? LOL...love the naive sales girls

Got a couple of pairs too. I have been waiting for these to come out. Had the blk/rd back in the day and played ball in them until they broke down. Not sure about the all-star colorway though. I am interested to see other colorways for the Kamikaze Is aside from the OGs and all-star colorways.

One thing you never have to worry about ....missing out on reeboks. They retro the popular models frequently.

Back
Top Bottom