Reebok Omni Light (Dee Brown Edition)

I am incredibly excited about these. *courtesy of Hypebeast*

reebok-pump-omni-light-1.jpg

reebok-pump-omni-light-2.jpg

Apparently they're supposed to be 1991 pairs released and Undefeated stores are getting an early release on the 9th. Does anyone know anymore informationon these in regards to who will carry them?

I don't think there's any other info out on these.Man, I love these shoes. I remember beatin' mine to the ground back in '91. Hopefully I canget my hands on a pair.

I PRAY they don't charge an arm and a leg for these. I was excited when I first heard they were coming out, but this limited release is kinda scaring me.Guess we'll see tomorrow.

hell yeah. now i can finally cop....who didn't want them after watching the dunk contest!

Calm down everyone, yes these are limited but Undefeated is the only store getting to release them tomorrow....they actually dont come up out until April. Theywill still be a limited release in April much like the recently released Chinese New Year Pumps....Retail should still be $100-110

Reebok is stupid for making these so limited. These are nice shoes, but these aint Jordan-esque either. As it stands they're still the #2 footwear companyin the world behind Nike so they should've made these more available to the public.

ok guys, i woke up every two hours since mid night last night checking availability on these, and i never saw them hit the website, if they are all sold outare they doing another release later??? someone said april???? details?????

more info please......

^ Romero is that you? Yo, these are one of my holy grails, what's the word on these? Anyone cop at UNDFTD today?

I used to have a pair of these back in '91. I'd be interested in the retro, but not if they're going to make it a pain to get.

The one Reebok shoe with appeal this year... and they under-produce. Typical.

Originally Posted by THEFUSER

ok guys, i woke up every two hours since mid night last night checking availability on these, and i never saw them hit the website, if they are all sold out are they doing another release later??? someone said april???? details?????

more info please......

Besides the special release at UNDFTD. April 1st, is the release date 1,991 pairs world-wide...

Originally Posted by nitzski

Originally Posted by THEFUSER

ok guys, i woke up every two hours since mid night last night checking availability on these, and i never saw them hit the website, if they are all sold out are they doing another release later??? someone said april???? details?????

more info please......

Besides the special release at UNDFTD. April 1st, is the release date 1,991 pairs world-wide...

any other stores besides UNDFTD going to release them? thanks nitzski.....

A little more info for everyone on these releases, most stores with a Reebok quickstrike account may get these. Reebok works just like Nike does with theirquickstrikes...stores who have the level account do not order these they are just allocated to them. They are not told when they are coming or if they willcome, they will just receive a shipment. April is when all other stores will get them, stores like Dr.Jays, sportieLA, ALIFE, etc....I have seen them in theshowroom and am hoping my store will get them but at only 1991 pairs made the big dogs get first dibs

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

Are these the true high top the 91's were or the mids that were retroed in 2000?

these were always mids. I got home at 3:30am on Sat. night(i'm in CA) and thought i'd just check if they were on the site and got lucky and got myorder in. apparently they didn't last long. Good luck to all y'all, hopefully you can get hold of a pair.

Back
Top Bottom