Reebok Omni Light (Dee Brown Edition)

Originally Posted by THEFUSER

Originally Posted by nitzski

Originally Posted by THEFUSER

ok guys, i woke up every two hours since mid night last night checking availability on these, and i never saw them hit the website, if they are all sold out are they doing another release later??? someone said april???? details?????

more info please......

Besides the special release at UNDFTD. April 1st, is the release date 1,991 pairs world-wide...

any other stores besides UNDFTD going to release them? thanks nitzski.....

It'd be kinda tough for them to house almost 2000 pairs of one shoe.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

Are these the true high top the 91's were or the mids that were retroed in 2000?

these were always mids. I got home at 3:30am on Sat. night(i'm in CA) and thought i'd just check if they were on the site and got lucky and got my order in. apparently they didn't last long. Good luck to all y'all, hopefully you can get hold of a pair.
So you were able to purchase them online, how much? I never even saw a listing for them on their page. I am in need of a Sz. 7, looks like I have towait until April
frown.gif

Are these the true high top the 91's were or the mids that were retroed in 2000?

these were always mids. I got home at 3:30am on Sat. night(i'm in CA) and thought i'd just check if they were on the site and got lucky and got my order in. apparently they didn't last long. Good luck to all y'all, hopefully you can get hold of a pair.
So you were able to purchase them online, how much? I never even saw a listing for them on their page. I am in need of a Sz. 7, looks like I have to wait until April
frown.gif

yeah, I ordered 'em online, they were $118. they only had sizes 9-11.5. These are already going for 2 bills plus on eBay
eek.gif
. Hope you find a pair.

yeah they were mids back in the day, however the tongue was much taller on the OG's. Anyone have detailed pics of the OGs, 2000 retros that we can compareside by side with these new joints?

I will try and take pics tomorrow of the OG's and the 2000 retro that I have to compare....the OG's are a little higher but not much...When I was inthe reebok showroom last month I saw that sample for these and they are pretty much exactly like the 2000 retro, the leather is a little different but that wasabout it

This cracks me up. Reebok and the stores that carried these in 2000 couldn't GIVE them away. I got mine from Eastbay for $30 almost a year after they cameout. Just goes to show you what time, a boutique collab, and a 'limited edition' tag can do for demand.

Peace,
J

So I ordered a pair of these from the UNDFTD online store last Sat. and checked my account on their site two days ago and it said delivered, but I haven'treceived anything. I've emailed them repeatedly to get tracking #s or a delivery confirmation, but no response. called their store, but said theydidn't deal with online stuff. Anyone else had this type of experience with their customer service. Wonder if they over sold them and waiting for me torequest a refund.

Originally Posted by instant klassic

i had a pair when they retroed back in 1999-2001 around there. i don't know why they have to make it limited.
exactly. who remembers copping the retros of these a few years back on eastbay for 60 bucks? really uncomfortable shoe but classic shoe. i need a newpair because the white wings yellow quickly...

Originally Posted by All Ready

Had em in 2000 but that model didn't pump, do these and where are the pics?
You must have a defective pair, because mine work just fine.

Peace,
J

Got 'em today. 2nd pair of the line. the tumble leather on these are quite good and the tongue is taller than any of my other Omnis.

Got 'em today. 2nd pair of the line. the tumble leather on these are quite good and the tongue is taller than any of my other Omnis.
wow.... those look terrible...

they dont look like the retros i bought a few years back. something is totally different about them..

God damn those things are beautiful, hopefully I can get my hand on a pair
eek.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

wow.... those look terrible...

they dont look like the retros i bought a few years back. something is totally different about them..

you might be referring to the SE editions that had mesh side panels and collar instead of leather, but these are the OG retros. as for these lookingterrible...to each his own.

God damn those things are beautiful, hopefully I can get my hand on a pair
eek.gif
i cant wait, multiple pairs will be copped if possable.....
pimp.gif

Have these been pushed up? Sneaker Bistro in Philly had em. Hoping C'mon in the 757 will get these in. Had these freshman year of high school, these andthe LJ CONS are probably some of the only non-nikes I wish I still had a fresh pair of. If anyone has seen em in 757 let me know. These are a must cop, eventhough it has been a heavy month for sneakers...

Back
Top Bottom