Reebok Omni Light (Dee Brown Edition)

I have a sz9 that i dont need
wink.gif

For those who missed out: https://www.shiekhshoes.com has them for $120. Tax for peeps in CA but free shipping. It's on page 8 of 9 when you sear for Reebok. If you search for "omni" or "pump" the don't come up. Scooped up 2 10's causeI missed out on these big time. I even tried to cop a few years ago from eastbay when they were on sale for $60 and I could never find a 10.

^^ No. they don't have them anymore - maybe the smaller sizes. their inventory is not updated and is screwed up. They will refund you. I had to call themand email them in order to push the inventory status/refund almost a month ago. I would call/email them to find out if it is in stock. Let us know otherwise.

^ Dude I hope that's not the case, and don't think it is. As soon as I placed my order they took off the size 10's from the website so I'msure it's updated. Also got my confirmation e-mail. I'll check in when I get shipping confirmation. Oh and I did ask them to change my order to onepair instead of two. I've bought too much stuff this month!

^I grabbed my size and it disappeared from the site as well. It appears that any "issues" they had were resolved at some point.

Also, code "52-63" works for 15% off.

^ it looks like they resolved their website issues then. a month ago, their website was not updating real time.

Originally Posted by PumpLance

^ Dude I hope that's not the case, and don't think it is. As soon as I placed my order they took off the size 10's from the website so I'm sure it's updated. Also got my confirmation e-mail. I'll check in when I get shipping confirmation. Oh and I did ask them to change my order to one pair instead of two. I've bought too much stuff this month!

THANKZ!!!!!!!!! BIG PROPS I GOST GOT THE SIZE 9.5 FOR 119.97!!!!! CANT WAIT I WAS GONNA PAY OVER 100 DOLLARS MORE FOR THESE!
happy.gif

That was a good run for these, just checked the site and only a sz 9 left. Props to those that got 'em. Lucky for you guys I have no life on my days off! If they end up not canceling my other 10 I will have a pair for sell.

MY ORDER GOT CANCELED!!!! So pissed! This has been the hardest pair of shoes for me to get and I won't pay over $120.

Wanted these since I was a kid so as soon as they dropped I copped them.

Hey, I'm looking for the Dee Browns special Edition pumps, can someone help me.. I cant post a wanted add? anybody has them?

I wear anything from a size 9-10.5

price range is flexible, looking for DS or a link to where I can purchase them...I've checked EVERYWHERE nobody has them

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom