Reebok Omni Light (Dee Brown Edition)

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

ahhhhhhhhhhh

It comes down to march countdown or these..........IDK
smh.gif

310 or 100?

thats a broad range of money . imo these are very nice however and comfy. I honestly wish i could get another pair because the cushioning around the anklesand shoe overall is great. Something good for ball.
The countdown pack will be easier to find than these anyway lol. I dont see them selling so well. these?i was irked when dr jays said no more in my size but after someone looked in the back they found em and i mad dashed from soho to 34th [by train of course].Well worth it

Originally Posted by nitzski

tly. Furthermore, not sure what's up with the numbering system but these are definately limited to 1991 pairs give or take a few. If you don't think so good luck locating extra pairs out there.

It's certainly not 1991 pairs of each size as some have suggested...
laugh.gif
Anyway I hope people bought these because they love the shoe not because it was a limited edition...

then what's the deal with multiple people have the same number of 1,991? guy up there said he had #2 and there's also a number 2 in a differentsize on ebay.

happy.gif
picked these up this morning for 85.00 from karmaloop, I wasn'teven going there for them, I wanted the Red Supra Vaiders, oh well, guess it's my lucky day!

happy.gif

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

ahhhhhhhhhhh

It comes down to march countdown or these..........IDK
smh.gif

310 or 100?

thats a broad range of money . imo these are very nice however and comfy. I honestly wish i could get another pair because the cushioning around the ankles and shoe overall is great. Something good for ball.
The countdown pack will be easier to find than these anyway lol. I dont see them selling so well. these? i was irked when dr jays said no more in my size but after someone looked in the back they found em and i mad dashed from soho to 34th [by train of course]. Well worth it
Ne ways
grin.gif
, COPPED!

PACKERS NEW JERRRRR Z

very nice colorway, now i need some white laces to go along with it. pump it uppp

Was just informed today, that Reebok has no more of this shoe. ALL GONE!!! Now my source is reputable, but I'm hoping Reebok is BS'n about there beingno more.

damn i hope thats not true i was really looking forward to this "april" release.
frown.gif
* edit* Deadstock is that shipped? or is shipping extra? And doyou got a 12?

Originally Posted by instant klassic

i had a pair when they retroed back in 1999-2001 around there. i don't know why they have to make it limited.

EXACTLY. Why the hell are they making these limited? My brother ordered these from eastbay a few years back for $60
grin.gif

^^^That could be why they're making these limited. No one was buying them. But I can't really express how heated I am that I couldn't grasp a pair.I refuse to get taxed $160+ for a shoe that I know retailed for 100 bucks.

Exactly. I refuse to even pay that much. I guess, this is suppose to be a commemorative edition. It better come in a crazy !!% box with premium leather etcatleast.

Back
Top Bottom