@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Anyone know or think they might bring the Shaqnosis og blk/wht back again ? I missed em in 13 and I see they just dropped the Shaq attaqs again so it gave me a little hope

Last edited:
Anyone know or think they might bring the Shaqnosis og blk/wht back again ? I missed em in 13 and I see they just dropped the Shaq attaqs again so it gave me a little hope
I doubt it but its a possibility since they bringing these back. on the other hand these came out a bit limited.

They will at some point as they've already spent the money on retooling the factories, developing molds, etc...

If they bring it back I seriously hope they improve the material quality and get the right 'oval' shape for the rings.

I am for reverse colorway, black and white, will buy multiples. 

Dope sneaker.

I would love to see a Mighty Ducks Colorway on the Shaq Attaq. You can't go wrong with that magnificent colorway. I don't understand why companies don't use that colorway, you don't even have to call it a Mighty Ducks Colorway, if that's the reason of not touching that color scheme. Just don't mention the Mighty Ducks and call it by some other name. 

Last edited:
I would love to see a Mighty Ducks Colorway on the Shaq Attaq. You can't go wrong with that magnificent colorway. I don't understand why companies don't use that colorway, you don't even have to call it a Mighty Ducks Colorway, if that's the reason of not touching that color scheme. Just don't mention the Mighty Ducks and call it by some other name. 

Yeah thats def a 90s classic right there! Bold colors and logos. I wanna see a 96s Sharks colorway BTW~ haha...........

The fact that they are amazing and nothing like any other sneaker, oh and had an amazing comfort...and that were worn by the Diesel himself, oh and the upper was a thick full grain leather. 

Yea I can totally see y people may think these are ugly or weird but I tend 2 like sneakers like that kinda like the Nike air zoom flight 95 or Adidas crazy 1 either u luv them or hate them

Back
Top Bottom