@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Would luv 2 c Reebok bring these back

Was just telling my boy about these last week. I need these but they gotta be done right. I feel like Reebok would butcher the sh out of these. I'm copping though.

Was just telling my boy about these last week. I need these but they gotta be done right. I feel like Reebok would butcher the sh out of these. I'm copping though.

My man, you'd be surprised how easy it is to pass on things. Looking at Adibok's history there are so many ways they can mess up the Preacher that it ain't even funny.

reebok has always come correct with their retros. dont see why they wouldnt do the same with the preachers if they did come back

reebok has always come correct with their retros. dont see why they wouldnt do the same with the preachers if they did come back
Yeah if by coming correct you mean, removing the DMX from DMX Run 10, Answer lV and Answer l, f-ing up the ES22, Removing the Graphlite from models like the Graphlite Pro and Pump Graphlite (2 that actually have Graphlite in their names!), selling Above The Rim brand and then putting stupid Reebok Basketball on the D-Time model, speaking of which they released the black one in synthetic leather instead of the OG nubuck and no gumsole, inserting fake rubber Hexalite pass 2007 on all shoes, scraping all the plans for Battleground ll, Swingman, Rafter, Pyro and what not.

So yeah, outside of that, they are great :smile: 

Last edited:
More than I want to pay :smile: But seriously, they are all sold out and on ebay will be way above retail. 

And those same pairs that are on ebay are the same ones that they took from the people who really wanted them, smh. People who don't even care about the shoe cause if they did they would be rocking them instead of selling them. People need to stop falling into these resellers traps and I think this problem would stop. Don't buy nothing from them right now and they'll eventually get tired of waiting for what they want for the shoe and they'll lower the price and learn that if next time there's a release. They'll think twice of purchasing it to resell it.

Brother I hope you get your pair, this plan is good but it can also backfire cause these knuckleheads who don't think like us and don't care to throw a lot of money on a shoe, than right there I see that there could be a problem with this plan, but maybe cause is a Reebok shoe and not a Jordan or Yeezy you and who ever else wants it, will probably get it at a reasonable price.

To be honest with you, I am really not stressing about it, if I cop on a good price, great...if I dont, no big deal, I have 23 other pairs of the model :smile:

Nah NK, I'm gonna let some cushioning and tech features slide but I won't let build quality and materials pass. In hindsight the Kami I & II, Rails, Shaqnosis, Attaq IVs were really poorly constructed.

Yeah if by coming correct you mean, removing the DMX from DMX Run 10, Answer lV and Answer l, f-ing up the ES22, Removing the Graphlite from models like the Graphlite Pro and Pump Graphlite (2 that actually have Graphlite in their names!), selling Above The Rim brand and then putting stupid Reebok Basketball on the D-Time model, speaking of which they released the black one in synthetic leather instead of the OG nubuck and no gumsole, inserting fake rubber Hexalite pass 2007 on all shoes, scraping all the plans for Battleground ll, Swingman, Rafter, Pyro and what not.

Arghh Trent, that list is such a downer. As a lifelong Reebok guy like you, it hurts to have it recapped like that. Especially the Battleground II. That was a body blow.

Oh well, still hoping to see more stuff from Reebok, and maybe one of these days I'll get some of the retros I really want. Or else just more and more (and more) Questions and Classic Leathers I suppose...

Maybe I just don't see it because I were such a big size (14,15) but do thes resellers really make bred I mean I have seen people on ebay with the same reebok kicks for 3 years and they still don't budge on the price.

Maybe I just don't see it because I were such a big size (14,15) but do thes resellers really make bred I mean I have seen people on ebay with the same reebok kicks for 3 years and they still don't budge on the price.
I hate resellers! The only thing that "makes money" now is Yeezys and Jordan collabs (and collabs usually tank in value after another collab comes out.) I've come across those same dudes that are asking stupid prices on Ebay for Reeboks and they don't have a clue. I remember when I was searching for the Azure Shaq Attaqs after missing out when they first dropped, this guy was asking $400 and I couldn't believe it. I tried to talk him down and he said that he would NEVER lower his price. Welp, I waited him out and copped the new retro. I'm sure that he's still on Ebay with them too. Those folks are just stupid sometimes.

AND non functioning or poorly functioning pumps on just about all of their retros.

Basically what John00 John00 said and I'll add that these clowns must've picked up the shoes for dirt cheap ($20-$30) hence them holding onto them forever. They can't be 'professionals' either as the shelving costs for product sitting for 3 years would be insane.

After 3 weeks this is the response that I got from Rbk on fb in reference to my not having a damn clue about how to 'pump, pump, pump it up' on the Shaq Attaqs...i'm still in the dark. The Pump doesn't inflate anything!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom