@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

I got a seller that will do $235 shipped for a size 8, is that too much? I really wanted these and missed out because I had surger the week before. I hate paying over retail vut what can you do. I don't think they are getting too much attention for my size so I could wait until $210-215 dollar range. Also do I have to worry about fakes with Reeboks?
If you have the money, and want them enough to pay that much, do it.

Prices might come down, but then sizes might get harder to find. I think that these aren't in the hands of many resellers, most people that bought em, bought em for nostalgic reasons and will hold on to em.

That restock might be even harder to get than this one, and prices will be even higher if so.

If you have the money, and want them enough to pay that much, do it.

Prices might come down, but then sizes might get harder to find. I think that these aren't in the hands of many resellers, most people that bought em, bought em for nostalgic reasons and will hold on to em.

That restock might be even harder to get than this one, and prices will be even higher if so.

S Dubl you nailed it my man, there's also a chance that any subsequent re-retro of this particular colourway will have inferior materials too. After all you have cats complaining about real leather... :smh:

Yup... Twilight zones that came out about 3-4 years ago, and the pair that released about a year ago have different leathers. The previous pair wasn't great, but wasn't bad. The more recent isnt as good.

Get these while you can if you can find a pair that's reasonably priced to you.

still kickin myself for sleeping on these
mean.gif

I'm actually wearing mine for the first time right now! sun was shining so I felt like un-deadstocking these 
smile.gif

My suggestion if you can get them for 235 do it.. I ended up paying 180 at Packers when they should have been 160 but who's gonna complain end of the day 235 isn't bad at all if i missed out i'd do it in a heartbeat especially knowing people that exist in this thread are willing to pay 350+ for them
laugh.gif

does anyone know of any stockist's in hawaii? oahu to be precise, got some friends holidaying there

Just spent my money on the black bottom nines for retail instead. I am still kinda feeling like u shoulda got these but a nice limited shoe for retail or a classic shoe for $50 over retail.

Just spent my money on the black bottom nines for retail instead. I am still kinda feeling like u shoulda got these but a nice limited shoe for retail or a classic shoe for $50 over retail.
Those 9s were at outlets last summer for 80 tho.... :lol:

Crap JB outlet to "limited" release and price mark up or quality classic pair.

Seems legit.

Finally back from my holiday. Shaq Attaqs waiting on me back home. Size 10, fit tts compared to J's as far as I'm concerned:

I understand the waiting part and trying to get the best price, but the fellow up there said he rather gets 11s! Really!? Your going to pay $290 for a GR 11, I would never pay that! Well on 11s

I had no idea the black bottoms 9s were at outlets for $80. I liked the black blue nines but always felt like the white bottom threw it off so i never got em. and I just got some bred 13s for $150 to compensate for the ones I traded a couple if months ago so honestly used about the same amount of money for tow pairs of jordans as one pair of reeboks.

Back
Top Bottom