@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

wore my shaq attaqs the other day and have to say that I like the Kamikazes (OG cw) a bit better (comfort-wise).  Maybe I should have gone half a size up or the shoes/shape simply don't fit me as perfectly as the kamikazes do but if I compare the price and the hype then I have to say the Kamikazes beat the Shaqs. What do you guys think?

I like them both but kamikazes>>> IMO

But im going strictly off of looks since I don't own either shoe :smh:

i agree...

but off more than just looks. i own them both. shaq attacks are real nice, but too bulky for me. kamikazes are just right.

reebok won with both of these shoes.

wore my shaq attaqs the other day and have to say that I like the Kamikazes (OG cw) a bit better (comfort-wise).  Maybe I should have gone half a size up or the shoes/shape simply don't fit me as perfectly as the kamikazes do but if I compare the price and the hype then I have to say the Kamikazes beat the Shaqs. What do you guys think?

For me the Shaqs beat the Kamikazes in looks by a good amount. In fact besides the Question 1 most Reebok's look terrible to me. The Kamikazes have grown on me but no where near the Shaq Attacks. I can't comment on size becuase I only have the Shaqs as you probably gathered from the above statements. :D

btw I forgot to mention that my Shaqs also have some minor quality flaws like glue stains. The Kamikazes on the other hand were flawless and even perform well on the basketball court! 

My man, the Shaqs were/are a 'big' man shoe plus they came out around the same time as JB VIIs that's why they look a little similar and performance will be on par with shoes from that era. The Kamikazes on the other hand were going up against the JB XIs so they had to be on par if not better as far as performance goes.

I like the build quality of my Shaqs - the shoe has substance and real leather! The latter alone is what makes these a must have in my opinion.

That said, I will agree with you - that for the price, the Kamikaze II delivers both standing value and comfort.

Kamikazes are dope, those over these Shaq pumps. I only say that after trying the Shaq's on the other day. they fit but are a little snug so I think you would need to go a half size up to get a comfortable fit. They look better in pictures, they look like space boots in person. Too bulky for me. 

Comfort wise ill take the kamikaze ii's...design/looks wise its a toss up cuz they both look dope as hell...maybe shaq attaq by a hair

Just went to the first page of this post

I swear these big companies be on NT lurkin hard lol :nerd:
I'm positive they do. Probably got Swizz on the laptop at 3 am while Alicia is bedside going "come on, I got work early tomorrow!" lol.
Swizz is the man, though 8) If it wasn't for him these retros would only be on ebay and un-wearable.

My man, the Shaqs were/are a 'big' man shoe plus they came out around the same time as JB VIIs that's why they look a little similar and performance will be on par with shoes from that era. The Kamikazes on the other hand were going up against the JB XIs so they had to be on par if not better as far as performance goes.

I like the build quality of my Shaqs - the shoe has substance and real leather! The latter alone is what makes these a must have in my opinion.

That said, I will agree with you - that for the price, the Kamikaze II delivers both standing value and comfort.
good point! never thought about it like that..

finally wore mines today, comfy shoe, more space to move around in than the Kamikazes. Both good quality, comfortable shoes. JB/Nike should take note.

I'm positive they do. Probably got Swizz on the laptop at 3 am while Alicia is bedside going "come on, I got work early tomorrow!" lol.
Swizz is the man, though 8) If it wasn't for him these retros would only be on ebay and un-wearable.

whats the story behind this? it takes a ******g rap producer to put two and two together and release retros of shoes many wanted retroed in the first place?

is reebok THAT dumb and so far in a damn hole?

Back
Top Bottom