@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

I think if I don't get any shipping info from ycmc by Friday morning... I'm heading to my spot to grab a pair. If I end up with two, ill just sell the extra to a homie that wears my size.

Missing out on these IS NOT an option.

thanks for posting that live link. Now some NTer made a deal to buy it now and ended the auction. I swear if I don't get these next Friday..... #sgfu :smh:

Last edited:
Since we are bringing the age out, I'm 27 I don't care if these are hyped or not I want these, little bummed I missed the ycmc release I hope they restock, and to the fellow ^ couldn't agree more these and the shaqnosis are a must
Same Here

So did ycmc perorder out all the pairs theyre gonna have or is their a chance theyll have more on the release date?

I think Im gonna start hitting up a few spots in my area, chances are it might be easier to cop in person instead of online.

@thareala2thamos I tweeted Eastbay Tues about these and they said they had no info

I think if I don't get any shipping info from ycmc by Friday morning... I'm heading to my spot to grab a pair. If I end up with two, ill just sell the extra to a homie that wears my size.

Missing out on these IS NOT an option.
Yeah I feel you I need these. Will find a way to get online on RD if I get no confirmation from YCMC. Their site does say they take 2-4 days to process, so by Monday I would think we should be receiving something. I checked my order and it still says processing.

I need these

I hope my Forever Sz pre-order comes thru or else ill be pissed! I literally had 20 minute to pre-order from YCMC.

If there isn't anymore early releases this week preferably on Monday no online for me really adamant on wearin these this weekend....

Shaqs will sell in specific stores in the DMV.

Hit the twitter to find out which stores on Monday morning @ShoeCity @YCMC_

We will also have a release event Friday Night @ 6pm at the Mall of Prince Georges. Will have pairs available in the morning & the evening.

Radio spots hit Monday on WPGC 95.5fm!

Ican are you guys going to restock the shaq attaqs? Or it's over? Thanks in advance

Ican are you guys going to restock the shaq attaqs? Or it's over? Thanks in advance

It was a pre-order reservation.. basically a spot in our virtual line.

Some may pop up on Friday morning if orders fail to process . I would just keep an eye out between 7a-9a.

meantime hit our blog site: http://blog.ycmc.com

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom