@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Just curious, why did you pass on YCMC?
Third time I post this but, I was at work, had wallet in the car, thought they took Paypal. Figured by the time I came back with my wallet they'd be gone so just passed period and posted the link on here before KicksDeals posted it. Hopefully that good karma comes back to the kid come this Friday.

Yeah ill try later on when i get home.... and just called my local jj they said these are a no go
Ok cool preciate it.

Sucks they wont ship til Friday which means I wont get them until possibly the following Friday the 26th maybe even Monday the 29th

Oh crap 1sz run! I hope this is not a trend everywhere else
I think for the most part stores only got 1 size run....I have 3 spots in my area that are getting them 2 of them only got 1 size run....The other is the YCMC in PG mall thats having the release party and if anyone knows about getting shoes at PG mall its always a mad house. Thats why I found that $200 pre-order and jumped on it.

Damn it's the red questions all over again but those were before the reebok hype

damn, had you not posted the link you still would've had a chance at em cause kicksdeals gets info from nt

All the shoe stores in the two malls near me are not getting these. My friend hit up his connect at an Athlete's Foot in the middle of no where and he said they got them and the smallest size was a 10! He copped a 10 for him and a size 13 for myself. If I get time tonight I'll post a couple pics for those interested.

If you live near the DMV.. stop through on Friday!

Pairs will be available for Sale at the event!

MA/RI: I called one expressions and they said they would have them, call ones near you. They may get them.

Third time I post this but, I was at work, had wallet in the car, thought they took Paypal. Figured by the time I came back with my wallet they'd be gone so just passed period and posted the link on here before KicksDeals posted it. Hopefully that good karma comes back to the kid come this Friday.

So why did you pass on them again? Lol.

Well it doesn't sound like a typical pass. I thought you just decided to take your chances on RD. Sounds more like a forced "pass" into double coverage

So why did you pass on them again? Lol.

Well it doesn't sound like a typical pass. I thought you just decided to take your chances on RD. Sounds more like a forced "pass" into double coverage
More like a Brett Favre pass in the clutch

Last edited:
shaq attaq 1s are nice,if i can cop on retail i d prolly get them...gimme these though....

pumps included...:smokin :smokin :smokin

especially the black ones...my high school basketball shoe...i beat them to death...oh...cmon reebok!!!no rumours about these releasing right?

Last edited:
^^^i was just thinking about those... Anyone remember they also did a sandal version of those with the pump? Wanted those bad back then too...

Im guessing most of the people who remember the Shaqs as a kid growing up are now probably in the age group of around 30 lol.

Back
Top Bottom