@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

^same....and went to my local spot that's gettin these, lady said only me n two other cats askin about em...but now they got a huge shaq attaq poster in the window I told her to take it down lol, hopefully it won't bring out the beasts

I was 12 when they first came out. Couldn't get em because it was only one sneakers per year or until they start talking to me lol

I was 12 when they first came out. Couldn't get em because it was only one sneakers per year or until they start talking to me lol
***** I remember those days where it was one pair a year unless they wore out at christmas time and Santa brung you a pair.

ill be 31 in Sept. Seen all of my friends have on these along with Reebok Pumps and also a few Force Nikes. I never owned any Reebok back then. Started from XJ900s and now im here! lol

Xj9000s! Pro wings! These kids don't know! Haha.
Didn't have the 2 dudes jumping for a jump ball or something like that 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
One of my top 10 favorite shoes of all time, based on personal preference/meaning. A tad big (12.5) and cost me an arm and a leg, but was worth it! Even have the baby shoe for the future.

Wow this thread has some OG sneaker heads, I hope all of us get them! The problem here that I see is they release on Friday and more than likely we are going to be stuck at work! While these kids pick them up, good luck to all

Nah.

You can save the cookie and salt for yourself and others on here who pay actual retail stores more than retail price -- as if those paying $160 ain't already a gank. :lol:

"Internet-ality" doesn't always meet reality with releases. But y'all do y'all.

These won't be as hard to obtain as the internet makes it out to be.

Last edited:
Nah.

You can save the cookie and salt for yourself and others on here who pay actual retail stores more than retail price -- as if those paying $160 ain't already a gank. :lol:

"Internet-ality" doesn't always meet reality with releases. But y'all do y'all.

These won't be as hard to obtain as the internet makes it out to be.

Lol @ you trying to come 1up everyone talkin bout walkin in on thrusday night when the store close

No salt here buddy .. got mine!

Htown whats the word on thse? Lol 31 here lmao @ 1 pair a year...... thought iwas the only one..... lol
Remember whennthose white shaq up there cme out....... think it was around da same period the uptempos dropped
That asg when zo rcked em and shaq had those...... good old days....

Back
Top Bottom