@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Got an order confirmation from PYS, but I have a feeling that ish is getting cancelled.
laugh.gif
Might be the same for me .. i clicked pay, and i forgot to check the terms and conditions box.. so i had to go back and check it.. see what happens

when i got on the biggest size was a 10. looks like now i have to find someone with an 11 and do the old switch a roo. cant believe its this had to get a reebok. lol

You know what F these companies. Really. And here's why. They knew this was going to be a sought after shoe give it the production run it deserves. Me not being able to cop anything doesn't make this brand hot it makes it extremely frustrating. Sorry for the rant but from the last time I tried to use the Reebok site I already know how that is going down.
Does the reebok site just lock up forever like the PYS site did?  

If you're trying on PYS, use your smart phone!

didn't work. i got on faster on my slower home wifi
I use mobile notifications so I'm not sure if I just got the link quicker, but I was able to add an 11 for a buddy and check-out. I really want to double-up on these, but my size was gone when I tried...

Wow! Did they have like only one of each size?! What the hell was that release?!
I'm guessing 2-3 of each size. When I was at check-out, it said "ONLY 2 LEFT!"...

Last edited:
Got my order confirmation from PYS from the early link, and its already been cancelled.  I had no hope on JJ.  Reebok.com it shall be!

RBK site will be just as bad. for the sonics kamikazes, i was on the checkout screen but i wasn't fast enough for the bots. They don't hold your pair like NDC :smh:

Got through on PYS with order confirmation...there was over 50 left or so it said when i was checking out.

Seems like a lot of people purchased the biggest size that was available (sz 10) once they got through the website. I imagine there will be a lot of cancelations emails going out tonight or tomorrow.

Couldn't check out on PYS, here's hoping no one is out in the AM

EDIT! - Just saw the -43 left, that's worse than Finishline.  Saved to desktop ASAP

Last edited:
when i got on the biggest size was a 10. looks like now i have to find someone with an 11 and do the old switch a roo. cant believe its this had to get a reebok. lol

exact same for me.....it sucks when you have to buy a shoe that isnt your size just to prevent not paying reseller prices...

Back
Top Bottom