@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Just got my shipping confirmation from End. :smokin

These should pop up in a few other places through out the day,

Good luck to all that have not secured a pair yet.

Any other info I get, I will gladly pass along.

Way to make me nervous haha, just called and they said it can take up to 24 hours but that I shouldn't worry about it being cancelled
I dont consider mine even guaranteed until they arrive home 
laugh.gif
 I have had way too many cancellations before.

PYS said all cancellation emails would be emailed out 1-2 hours after they dropped at midnight. so, people who haven't gotten a cancellation should be good.

Blah.

Just called Sneaker over here in SC. 18 pairs and all sold out. Thanks SpaceJ23 for answering bro. Nice to hear another OG NTer on the line.

The search continues!

PSY still aint canceled but just in case copped the 96 grants hills from ruvilla are a decent consolation for $90.
PYS still hasn't canceled my 2nd order either. I've only order apparel from them. I got a pair from JJ just in case.

Overslept for online... Just called my local spot, they have only sold 1 pair. Yessir!

Last edited:
I have the greatest wife ever she just texted me a picture with the shaq Attaqs in hand....she surprised me went to shoe city of Alabama Ave in DC and suprisingly waited in line for 2 hours and got me a size 13....I can't believe it that Women is the best

You lucky bro, can't get a broad to make me a damn sandwich. A sandwich! :smh:

leave them high maintenance chicks alone.

still hopin my reebok dont get cancelled.

Totally forgot about these releasing today, was today just the white version only? If so when do the black pair release????

You lucky bro, can't get a broad to make me a damn sandwich. A sandwich!
mean.gif
+1 ... you aint lying man .. that type of woman is like spottin a bald eagle
what online stores are getting them at 12noon est?
Pretty sure these either released yesterday evening, midnight, and at 8am today. Never seen or heard anything about anyone doing a noon release. idk could be wrong but just my knowledge.
Totally forgot about these releasing today, was today just the white version only? If so when do the black pair release????
Today was just the white. The black has its own release day which hasnt been confirmed so who knows ...

On another note, man Im really glad I caught YCMC .. this release was a nightmare apparently and I needed that extra hour and half sleep this morning
happy.gif

Last edited:
JJ orders going out today.

If you guys got order confirmations, you should be good to go. Orders w/sig confirms take a little longer to get out.

Back
Top Bottom