@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

I didn't but I called and dude was ready to give it to me, but I didn't have a pen or anything. Said will be going our today.
Ok cool, I'll give em a call here shortly. Happy that I got that preorder but now the wait continues I prob wont receive mine until next friday or the 29th
ohwell.gif

its been 9 days already since I ordered .. now another 7

Nice write up. Semi salty that I missed out, but I'll probably just use the rest of this month's shoe budget on Concord SBs, Zoom Revis', and replace this cop with Flyknits.

NP brother, I tried to drop some useful information on top of all this 'Added to my cart' or 'Couldn't checkout' BS. There was some misconception that the materials were bad but they are quite decent relative to the MSRP. It ain't the good ol' days when even your $80 joints had full grain leather but it is what it is.

Reebok cancelled my order..:smh:....not surprised really...well at least I scored from Karmaloop, and called in to get a 20% discount, so that helps a lil bit.

I SCOOPED UP MY SZ.13 FROM ACTIVE ATHLETE OUT HERE IN H-TOWN THIS MORNIN'... #CLASSICS! I MUST ADMIT,REEBOK IS DEFINITELY MAKING THEIR PRESENCE FELT IN THE RETRO MARKET THESE DAYS,WORD UP! #REEBOKBACK...HOLLA!

CED B.

Last edited:
Why ballin or desparate .. looks like only 4 of the pictues have the same background

Are they the same seller?
Ballin- making big money or some Sh**

Desparate- what you said earlier (how badly someone will pay to get a pair)

not sure but theres nothing under $270 and stores are completely sold out

Last edited:
Wow thread done jumped hun?! M good with my pair a lil wrinkled but oh well I wasnt expecting em to b perfect.....
Other than that happy I scored one of my favorite sneaker growing up.....

Anyone get anything from karmaloop, as far as tracking or cancellation....anything? I'd call, but I'm kinda busy at work...

Went to my local jimmy jazz at 10am.......Was number 10 in line and missed my size 12 so I grabbed
an 11.5.. The 11.5 actually fit perfect ....

Last edited:
did you get an email??

Yes, one from karmaloop saying that my order was cancelled because they oversold and one from PayPal saying that karmaloop refunded my payment. I got one of each email for both my cancellations. Both the cancellations were for size 11.5.

Back
Top Bottom