@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

man i forgot to call ycmc before i got off work ... still got no update on my tracking #
mean.gif

thread is dying down now (back to normal) lol .. cats who been here the last few weeks

Last edited:
This was one of the more easier cops, but I feel lucky that I got the shoes.  Will arrive next week.  I can't wait because this will be my first pair of the Shaq Attacks.  I hope the long wait was worth it.  I have owned some pump shoes before and I love that technology.  I am looking forward to experience it again.

man i forgot to call ycmc before i got off work ... still got no update on my tracking # :smh:

thread is dying down now (back to normal) lol .. cats who been here the last few weeks
I didn't receive anything either, but dude assured me I was good after I told him my order #.

man i forgot to call ycmc before i got off work ... still got no update on my tracking # :smh:

I didn't receive anything either, but dude assured me I was good after I told him my order #.

just a reminder, if you know what service their using to ship like UPS or FedEx, then couldn't you check the status by going to the website and typing in the order number? :nerd:

just a reminder, if you know what service their using to ship like UPS or FedEx, then couldn't you check the status by going to the website and typing in the order number? :nerd:
Thought about that about 5 mins ago...

Tried my order # and my shipment # from ycmc on ups, nothing.

Reebok already shipped the pair I got from them.

Congrats to everybody that was able to get their pair. I saw them at a mom & pop store, but they wanted TOO much.

Is there a chance they might restock ? If not I guess i'll pay the 290 plus for them ..You gotta do what you gotta do ..

It was an ABSOLUTE PLEASURE yesterday morning going to various DTLRs and Shoe City stores in the Richmond, Va area and meeting/seeing 30+ year old heads out getting their shoes... With no lines, drama, issues or resellers around pre-10 am. The convos and networking that took place was def a retro Niketalk of 98-05.

Just good to see that "era" back in the flesh, if even for just a couple hours for one day.

Last edited:
Got the call from PYS, offering to sell me a 10.5 instead of the sz 10's they oversold. My PYS tracking number says my package is 1lb.
Dang .. if they truly did ship as 1lb then UPS is gonna ask yall for some $$ upon delivery
mean.gif
Nah we should be good.. i just went and looked back at some old orders from pys and every package said it was 1lb , and i never had to pay extra for any of them 

Last edited:
The hunt continues. got played by a all the sites yesterday. i had these when i was a kid. needing help with a Sz 11

As for the ppl saying about the pre crease mine came the same way! Like a dent in front of the toe box of sort I don't know. And my right shoe flawless, couldn't exchange or get another pair because it was 1 fsr. Better retail than resell price 1 out of 2 this weekend. I wanted the Milan's also struck out

anybody heard anything from ForeverSneaks yet? I pre-ordered these and the Barkleys, according to customer rep, they supposed to ship out today but haven't seen confirmation

Back
Top Bottom