@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

I just picked up on something else watching my own video
laugh.gif

the 2017 is overall more narrow. If you look at the sole of the 2017 in comparison to the 2013 the entire shoe (including the sole itself) is more narrow. Pretty drastic too because the 2017 pair is a size 13 and the 2013 pair is a 12 >D

2017 on the left and 2013 on the right
mean.gif
so reebok is now trying to pull out the same cutting corners tricks like Nike and JB
sick.gif

You guys are fooling yourself if you'll actually believed that you'd pay MSRP in any case. We all knew this re-retro was gonna flop and Reebok knew that as well. :lol:

Although as sneakersnapshots sneakersnapshots said, I wouldn't have minded a slightly narrower last on the '13 pair. It had the correct length but was a bit on the wider side, even looked like a 'EE' type sneaker on feet.

Actually @trethousandgt that would explain why the 'SHAQ' logo is squashed on the '17 pair, someone took the overall shoe mould and made it narrower on the whole. 'Prolly used MS Paint based on the fact that the whole shoe including the logo became narrower! :tongue:

Last edited:
Reebok has them for $120 with the 25% off PLUS free 2 day shipping. I guess if you want them for $50-60 good luck with that but I see a lot of people waiting on $100 like is $20 really that big of a deal if you want the shoe?? If i don't want a shoe at $120 I damn sure don't want it at $100 either, I just don't get the logic. Lol

Reebok has them for $120 with the 25% off PLUS free 2 day shipping. I guess if you want them for $50-60 good luck with that but I see a lot of people waiting on $100 like is $20 really that big of a deal if you want the shoe?? If i don't want a shoe at $120 I damn sure don't want it at $100 either, I just don't get the logic. Lol
I didn't know they were 25% off. How do you get the discount? Sign up for the newsletter? I only have one for 15% off.

Last edited:
you gotta register for a new account on reebok.com and they email you a welcome email instantly with the 25 percent off code at the bottom of the email

I didn't know they were 25% off. How do you get the discount? Sign up for the newsletter? I only have one for 15% off.
Yeah every time I go on Reebok I get the offer for 25% plus free 2 day shipping. I went on there just now and it came right up.

Last edited:
My SNS pair came in today and I said I wouldn't but I may have to give in and get the White pair just to complete the Azure pack along with these and the Black I already have. I REALLY love this model my favorite Reebok ever!!

Every $ counts my man. 

Every $ counts my man. 
Exactly. I want the shoe but if it's possible to get it lower then I'll take my chances. If these all of a sudden start moving then I'll take the reebok deal. Everyone's situation and thought process is different. No knock on the people that want to pay retail though it's their money.

Exactly. I want the shoe but if it's possible to get it lower then I'll take my chances. If these all of a sudden start moving then I'll take the reebok deal. Everyone's situation and thought process is different. No knock on the people that want to pay retail though it's their money.
Yeah to each his own but some people don't want the shoe at $120 yet at $100 it's a go?? Of course we all want the best deal but I'm not waiting months on a shoe I want just to save $20 that's ludicrous imo.

Last edited:

I guess Rebook is releasing 25 colorways of the Shaq Attaq for the 25th Anniversary like they did for the Questions last year. Not a good move imo

Last edited:
^^^
On clearance no doubt my brother! :smokin

The 'Question' inspired colourway along with the top right and bottom middle pairs are half decent.

They already reaching with a Question inspired colourway on the Attaq. If they remove the Blue tinted sole then the reach is even less apparent.

Back
Top Bottom