Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

That monstrosity ended up being made and ready for a release SMH...
roll.gif
. Every company trying to capitalize off the dumb crazy colorway trend these days. If reebok would just stick to the CLASSICS and give us what we want I'm sure they could make a lot more waves in this "shoe game".

The Shaqnosis holds the crown as far having every single retro+ colourway look like utter garbage.

I wonder if limiting some of the Shaqnosis monstrosities to 1995 pairs would make them highly sought after. The amount of hypebeasts and possible resellers posting in the Question thread is disgusting.

Last edited:
That's why I don't even try to go on that thread and I am not even going to try to cop that "Banner" 

Ugh....they wouldn't be that bad if there was no white on the upper or if if they just made it white and took out the black. Maybe that'll be too LOUD LOL. I'm not a staunch OG guy but if they're going to retro+ a shoe like this. It has got to be TWO solid colors. I got the OG and 3 retro c'ways of this shoe. That's the Orlando, Barracks, and the Escape from L.A. The only reason I settled on those 2 was for 1. The discount and 2. They were clean enough to wear. I might pick up that Heat c'way at the price it is at now. This c'way is a little bit too much. This has me thinking that Shaq must have got control on choosing the colors for his contract. I follow quite a few Reebok corporate people on IG and I've ONLY seen a few rocking some of these Retro+. I WISH they would just I.D/MyReebok this shoe and call it a day. At least that would give us a chance to reverse OG color this shoe or....do a Kazaam c'way LOL

Last edited:
^^
Why not even drop a few TB colourways? White/Navy, White/Dark Green, Black/Red, etc... Then again that would make too much sense and we know that Reebok has none.

We don't need any of that none sense colorways, period. They just need to release the reverse Black/White pair and call it a day. 

The problem trent, is that in order to recuperate their tooling and setup costs they have to release a few different colours. The issue here is that their retro+ is consistently garbage.

Ironically they ought to be drawing cues from JB circa 2000-2007 when their retor+ colourways weren't garbage. The inverted OG colourway should've been a no brainer too, oh well...

They could have done the reverse, than just two colors mix, White/Blue, White/Red, White...., or Black/Red, Black/Yellow and so on, we don't need to those "story telling" BS with atrocious color combinations. 

They should have went with a maroon & gold colorway to represent the Cavs instead of going with another Miami Heat theme. Also could have did a gold/purple theme to represent his college

Back
Top Bottom