Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

REEBOK, BRING BACK THE OG WHITE AND BLACK ASAP. THANKS!!!!

Anyone seen anything on these? These damn shoes go for like $180-$220 on eBay which is insane.

REEBOK, BRING BACK THE OG WHITE AND BLACK ASAP. THANKS!!!!

Anyone seen anything on these? These damn shoes go for like $180-$220 on eBay which is insane.

I think they will sell even worse than the Kamikaze II 'Sonics' re-retro if they came back out again. I have the Shaqnosis retro and the overall quality could have been alot better so I hear on the $180-$220 price being flat out insane.

Have you tried hitting up the sellers to see if they'll take about $20-$30 less? How about your local Kijiji or Craigslist?

These were sitting, I got mine for like 50 I remember from FTL. Give us clean simple CWs they haven't done this model justice on the CWs. Give me the reverse black and white and I'll be happy or a nice magic CW.

These were sitting, I got mine for like 50 I remember from FTL. Give us clean simple CWs they haven't done this model justice on the CWs. Give me the reverse black and white and I'll be happy or a nice magic CW.

It's not even the colourways brother, the general public is simply lukewarm or flat out not interested in this sneaker. I've said before that Adibok waited 10 years too long to retro their basketball sneaker catalog.

Shaq rocking these at Wrestlemania

12135174_450913225097498_1453192134_n.jpg

View media item 1980919

Some guy on eBay just picked up 6 pairs all in size 12 from a RBK outlet in Ohio. I'm sick, that's my size. Anyone else hear anything about these hitting outlets?

Just called my closest outlet. Said they only have the blue/black pairs.

Last edited:
Wow, that is simply amazing. I cant believe there are still pairs circulating around and under retail that is. 

Arrived today from SNS. Not everybody's cup of tea, but for $75 shipped...can't really go wrong. Materials are insane. Leather lining is bananas.

I just found somebody selling a pair of OG's from 1995 in my size.
They haven't been worn often and I wonder if I could still hoop in these if I buy them. :D

These dropping again

this original colorway of the Hall of Famer’s sig shoe is currently available for purchase on Reebok’s official site overseas; a U.S. release is expected soon, with a 25th Anniversary commemoration possibly in the works for next year.

Reebok Shaqnosis
Style Code: EF3069

Wore mine a few weeks ago
1575976714019.png

Back
Top Bottom