REEBOK'S BEST

Originally Posted by Turbo Mopar

Reebok needs to bring some of these back...
Reebok Shroud (Shawn Kemp '98)
albumpicphp.jpg

Reebok ES 22 ( Emmitt Smith '97)
es22.jpg

Reebok Reignman (Shawn Kemp late '96)
kemp1.jpg

You guys know what these are
sa1z.jpg

Reebok Question ( hi tops with suede navy toe and ice bottoms!)
img5829c.jpg

Reebok Answer II ( Iversons '99)
img2216.jpg

If you actually own those, I'D LET YOU SMACK ME for all of them!

And right up there with the Kamikaze 1 and Shaq Attacks are these:

(MY OFFICIAL VINTAGE GRAIL) I NEED THESE IN THE WORST WAY!

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

If you actually own those, I'D LET YOU SMACK ME for all of them!
Yeah man I own these and it took me a few years to gather them. No, I wouldn't smack you
tongue.gif
smile.gif

You should check ebay for those grails you posted. I'm pretty sure I saw those Reeboks a month ago DS and in many sizes for cheap. Maybe the seller hasmore in stock.

Those are the rafter's right? The grails you're looking for? My brother and I are looking for those and some other RBK's Blacktop's and Above the Rims. Does any one have a site to find more info on 90's Reebok's? 

Those Run DMX 10's and the Reebok Rafters dude just posted above that are probably my most coveted non-pump reeboks. As far as pumps, they're doing OK so far. Still need to grab Twighlights and looking forward to AXT trainers, but I really wish they'd drop SXT's and the preseason pumps.

Originally Posted by chinasuperman21

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Nick Van Exel's Reebok Blast was the +%!

81589_600.jpg
oh wow these are pretty nice!
yep,they were nice.you really don't know what you got till it's gone,damn.come on reebok,these ^^ at least,screw zigtechs.

Love the shrouds.......Nick the quick Van Exel blast with the alternate black and white colors.....

Originally Posted by swingshot

Doubt they could put keep Shaq's logo, so in a way maybe they should just leave it alone.

Kamikazes 1 and 2 would be copped... If they did them right.
IIRC, they already reissued the Kamikaze and did it *wrong*

The Shaqnonsis gets mentioned a lot as well....... one of the worst shoes i've ever owned. Lousy cushioning, and the leather was cheap.

*tap tap tap*

I want to contact Reebok, offer them my job services and head up marketing for the reissuance of the Shaq pumps, Shaqnosis, OG Furys, Kamikaze I and II, and original DMX Runs. C'mon Reebok, hire me

Turbo Mopar:
albumpicphp.jpg

es22.jpg

These 2 right here, sooooo underrated and soooo comfortable.

Especially that ES22.

This all begs the question...what the hell happened? Who was responsible for making these sneakers back then?

es22.jpg

Id pay top dollar for these if reebok re-released them the same way they use to be made.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Turbo Mopar:
albumpicphp.jpg

es22.jpg
These 2 right here, sooooo underrated and soooo comfortable.

Especially that ES22.

The Shawn Kemp's Shrouds are nice but the 3D Ultralite (mid/outsoles material)  not durable. They need to improve that. or else...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Originally Posted by Turbo Mopar

es22.jpg
These were SOOOOO HARD! I owned like 3 pairs of these and I LOVED THEM TO DEATH. I remember copping at a Reebok outlet for like $40. I miss these R.I.P.

Back
Top Bottom